• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BLS Parks Pack 3 Dependencies

Started by MutantPlatypus, July 31, 2010, 02:36:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MutantPlatypus

BLS Parks Pack 3 requires files called
Gizmo_Effects.dat
Havoc Billboards.dat
JRJ_T_Populus Alba Trees LE Props F.dat
SFBT_ArkenbergeJoe_Birken.dat
jes_DollarGeneralProps_BSC.dat
PEG_Navy_PROPS_vol1.da

Anybody know off the top of their heads which pack these disappeared into?  I searched the forums, the STEX, and the LEX.

NOTE:  If the above post is just one sentence about some inconsistency, bug, or broken link, don't be offended.  I'm posting the info because I assumed it was some minor oversight and want to help you fix it, or I want the information to be available to others who are doing a search for the same problem.  Once the issue is resolved, moderators are encouraged to delete my post.

Venom+Eggs+Lactation=Platypus

CasperVg

Some of them might be linked in Diggis' Dependency List - click the button:

and gizmo_effects.dat is most likely available at gizmo's SimCity 4 Mods fanpage (seperate registration needed).
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

Andreas

The SFBT file looks like an outdated version of Arkenberge Joe's birch trees. The current ones are included in the SFBT Essentials.
Andreas

CaptCity

There is a Havoc Billboards.dat included in this download.

The JRJ_T_Populus Alba Trees LE Props F.dat is now included in this pack.

MutantPlatypus

Awesome-tastic!  Thanks!  Only two more to go.  BTW, someone should update the cleanitol and the LEX description.  Where should I post that?

Hmmm, it appears gizmo's site is down.

NOTE:  If the above post is just one sentence about some inconsistency, bug, or broken link, don't be offended.  I'm posting the info because I assumed it was some minor oversight and want to help you fix it, or I want the information to be available to others who are doing a search for the same problem.  Once the issue is resolved, moderators are encouraged to delete my post.

CasperVg

PEG_Navy_Props_Vol1.dat is included in PEG-CDKN Navy Pier One on the PLEX and jes_DollarGeneralProps_BSC.dat should be in BSC MEGA Props - JES Vol 01. Gizmo_Effects.dat is most likely in Gizmo Effect Props V2 on his site. Hope that helps.

MutantPlatypus

Did I miss something in the readme thread?  Where are you guys finding this stuff out?  I've even searched the cleanitol mega pack file for jestarr's dollar general props, and it wasn't there.  This issue is resolved now.  Thanks a ton!

CasperVg

Usually I do a google search if I'm unsure where to find it. To find "PEG_Navy_PROPS_vol1.dat"  for example, I typed "PEG_Navy_PROPS_vol1.dat SC4" which led me to a thread at ST where a link to the prop pack was posted  ;)