• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Worst Case Scenario

Started by Highrise99, July 31, 2010, 03:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MandelSoft

There was no food in the building and the electricity, water and sewer systems where shut down due to the closure of the company.

VV EDIT: I see, I won't do it again. VV
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Highrise99

mrtnrln, please remember, double post rule applies. ;)
Obviously, my post here doesn't count.

tag_one

Well more than 15 hours passed, so that abrupt ending rule applies I guess

So lets start the new one:
You want to upload something to the LEX.

MandelSoft

Then you find out you have no upload rights

Nego

And when you try to upload your creation to another site, your hard drive crashes and you loose EVERYTHING!

samerton

15 hours again...

You have a letter through the door saying your electricity and phone/internet connection will be cut off for four months whilst maintenence work is being carried out...

Nego

Your so mad that you through whatever was just in your hand to the ground, breaking it. You then realize that it was your new $300 Cell Phone.

Lowkee33

And the news says that the Postal Service is on strike. 

Highrise99

It looks like this 15 hour rule is rather short.  I've just changed it to 30 hours.  That should be enought time.
I'll continue:
So you don't get a letter from the cell phone company saying that you have a week to get a new cell phone for free because of a recall (because they broke to easily) until its too late.

WC_EEND

and because you weren't aware that there was a fatal flaw with your cellphone, it exploded, because of that you don't get any refunds or replacement phones
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

MandelSoft

And your cellphone exploded right at a petrol station, which starts a huge petrol fire and the whole petrol station burned to the ground, and you're to blame for the damage.

samerton

but you wanted to run away but your car had exploded too... so you had to use a bus which is really slow...

Nego

And in the bus, there was a group of police officers who got the call that there was a runaway who has burned and charred clothes on. They were easily able to point you out and put you under arrest and take you into custody.

MandelSoft

So you have to spend the night in a dirty and small police prision... the whole weekend long.

daryl7478

And because of budget cuts, they gave you crackers and bread for food and kindergarten books for entertainment.

tag_one

And because of the massive fire you were dirty and you had to take a shower

WC_EEND

Again with the showers $%Grinno$%

Luckily though you weren't allowed to take a shower, because you were directly courted and got a life sentence
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

Terring7

But you still need to take a shower :D :D
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Highrise99

Unfortunately, the plumbing doesn't work.

daryl7478

They hired a horrible plumber, again due to the budget cuts, to fix the plumbing but instead broke it.