• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

CSX Pier Mall - Don Miguel

Started by MutantPlatypus, August 04, 2010, 03:29:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MutantPlatypus

I'm looking for the above lot.  Anybody have it?

NOTE:  If the above post is just one sentence about some inconsistency, bug, or broken link, don't be offended.  I'm posting the info because I assumed it was some minor oversight and want to help you fix it, or I want the information to be available to others who are doing a search for the same problem.  Once the issue is resolved, moderators are encouraged to delete my post.

Venom+Eggs+Lactation=Platypus

TiFlo

I this for the CSX-CDK Pier mall Addon found at SimPeg?
If so, I have the file needed from Don Miguel, and I found it not long ago. I'm trying to remember where though.

EDIT: Nope, I can't find it.... Have you looked over at Simtropolis? Most of Don Miguel's creations seem to be there.

ScottFTL

It appears that this lot is no longer available on the STEX.  It was included on the STEX Collection Vol 1 disc, but that version is also no longer available.

I'd recommend CSX Commercial - Deep Blue, which is available on the LEX, as an alternative.

MutantPlatypus

TiFlo got it, I'm looking for it as a dependency for a CDK Cruise Ship Port lot on SimPeg.  I managed to acquire the pier mall from a less-than-legitimate source, seeing as how its no longer available anywhere else.  However, ScottFTL's recommendation is much prettier, and I downloaded that too. :thumbsup:  I think I'll be using that instead.  Thanks TiFlo and Scott!

NOTE:  If the above post is just one sentence about some inconsistency, bug, or broken link, don't be offended.  I'm posting the info because I assumed it was some minor oversight and want to help you fix it, or I want the information to be available to others who are doing a search for the same problem.  Once the issue is resolved, moderators are encouraged to delete my post.

Venom+Eggs+Lactation=Platypus