• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Airport Pack

Started by Howling, May 07, 2007, 07:21:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howling

Where can I find those modular airport lots that one can find in a number of CJ's/MD's. And they function as a complete airport aswell...?

Thanks!
Lurkiest Lurking Lurker of the SimCity 4 community.
Bldng. | my BATs and research into urban density | Sebasvandenbrink.nl | Help grow Hopburg!

DFire870

There are several of these packs, all available over on the STEX. Just search for "airport", and you'll come across the packs. The most notable are the ACE Airport Pack by ace_bovenopdeberg (which has the modular terminal/concourse pieces) and the RMIP-2 packs by Voltaire (for runways and taxiways).

However, they don't function as an airport because if you were to create a realistic airport, it could take up most of a large city tile. There are lots that look like bus depots to transport people to and from the airport, but as sims cannot go to another city to use the airport there the "bus depot" functions as a large airport.
After a long absence, I'm back! And I will be starting a new MD soon.

Howling

Thanks guys! Though they were seemingly easy to find I failed to do so anyhow  ::) Double thanks!  :thumbsup:
Lurkiest Lurking Lurker of the SimCity 4 community.
Bldng. | my BATs and research into urban density | Sebasvandenbrink.nl | Help grow Hopburg!

CasperVg

Virtually all airport-related content can now be found in the List of Airport & Aircraft Related Content (SC4D).
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube