• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Reward stages-upgrades

Started by mrbisonm, March 19, 2011, 03:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbisonm

Typing in the cheatbox "You don't deserve it" reveils all the rewards, that I know. But now I am asking about the reward stages, since there are different stages or upgrades for some (at least one that I remember) rewards like the Town/City Hall, right? Ok, here's what I'm looking for.
Is there a mod (or maybe a cheat) that reveils the reward upgrades or whatever you call them? Where can I find it, and which lots do actually upgrade?

Thanks

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

ScottFTL

AFAIK, the Maxis City Hall is the only reward that was supposed to be upgradeable.  The buildings were included, but the functionality was never enabled.  There is a mod that unlocks the other 2 versions of the city hall, but they will not upgrade.  You are just offered the different city halls as you meet the reward criteria.

Here is a link to the mod: All 3 City Halls Modd Reward Fix by MrTruesage.

mrbisonm

Ok thanks....I thought that there were several rewards that would upgrade.
How about the airport, is there a mod for it also?

Thanks

Fred

ScottFTL

Quote from: mrbisonm on March 19, 2011, 07:37:57 PM
Ok thanks....I thought that there were several rewards that would upgrade.
How about the airport, is there a mod for it also?

Yes, you are correct about the airport - but the upgrades already work properly in the game, so no mod is required.  However, the seaport is another item that was supposed to upgrade but does not.  MrTruesage also released a mod to add 3 upgradeable stages to the Maxis seaport.  I cannot provide a link because the STEX is currently down, but you should be able to find it by searching for his name.  His mod is compatible with the BSC Functional Seaports but not with other custom seaports.

mrbisonm

Thanks Scott, appreciated.

I found the seaport mod.

Fred