• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

My Millennium Bridge

Started by luoruidong, May 03, 2011, 07:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luoruidong

Hello everyone. I have made a bridge these days.(Why it's called Millennium Bridge?Just i like)
Then , I have shared it in "simcity china bbs"(thishttp://www.simcity.cn/thread-97710-1-1.html)
However ,I call my users to add ini and rul to NetworkAddonMod_Bridges_Plugin_Controller themselves.....like SANYE...

This bridge is every special special and special. It's based on rail bridge but it includes many types of path.
And from using different T21 file ,it can show different shapes even in the same map.(Of course can't use in the same time)

Then let me show many pictures:

The head of bridge

Different types of transportation

All

Well ,I just show my bridge . $%#Ninj2

rooker1

That's incredible!!  &apls
Do they all function properly?

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

luoruidong

Sure
Look at the path lines in the pictures ,it's clear enough. :)

banditp61

jdenm8

I think I've seen your bridges before, though I don't use your earlier ones (no LHD compatibility of any kind).

This one certainly does look impressive.  :thumbsup:

"We're making SimCity, not some dopey casual game." -Ocean Quigley

CaptCity

Wow!!! Looks great.  &apls

I have tried the bridge and have one question.... Is there supposed to be a T21 file for each bridge type in the T21 folder that we choose from. I only see one named T21-MidSimple. Maybe I am confused...

Thank you.

luoruidong

yes, other T21 files are in the second reply in that topic .Check its name to download... :P

CaptCity

Oh, I see. I didn't realize the image names were links. Thank you very much.  :thumbsup:

Looking forward to trying them out.

Kitsune

Do these suffer from the congestion issue that the double deckers suffer?
~ NAM Team Member

Nexis4Jersey

Wow , thats certainly New , many have tried and failed....

j-dub

Looking good. I especially like the picture where you prove the dual networking paths.

noahclem

Very impressive!  &apls

@ Kitsune - I suspect this bridge would not suffer the congestion issues of previous double-decker avenue bridges because it appears 1-tile-network-based, like functioning double-decker bridges such as Xannepan's TIR bridge on the LEX.

sneekypetepuma

unfortunately the links on your pictures do not work... and at your website sim city china you can't download unless you register and I am assuming you have to register because it takes me to a spot that looks like registration because of its format ... there is no chinese to english translation format so I can't register and i don't speak or read chinese... but i would love to have this bridge

luoruidong

Quote from: sneekypetepuma on June 20, 2011, 11:21:00 PM
unfortunately the links on your pictures do not work... and at your website sim city china you can't download unless you register and I am assuming you have to register because it takes me to a spot that looks like registration because of its format ... there is no chinese to english translation format so I can't register and i don't speak or read chinese... but i would love to have this bridge

BUT.....My pictures can work in my case now.
And, google can translation chinese to english ,too.
What's more , I don't suggest players to use this bridge. This is just a test bridge and don't join to NAM Controller, so it's difficult to use.

En,maybe NAM team can do some bridges as this one in the future.I just make plugins for fun. :-[

P.S. don't mind my Chinglish. Thanks.