• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Discussion Board (PLEASE READ!)

Started by nedalezz, July 27, 2011, 03:11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nedalezz

We'll carry all personal wealth and information over, ofcourse, including influence and education. We will take the worth of the assets (land, objects, etc) and liquidate them, so players will have the assets in cash. Is that alright?

Cyclone1001

If everything is carried over, lets start new. I believe it will be better this time.

nedalezz

The update is almost up...since we are starting fresh, would you rather keep the desert terrain or a greener terrain?

marsh

I'd go with greener terrain.

Just to say this, I haven't been active before and now just noticed what happened. Sorry to hear that. :(

I think I will stay as more an observer to this. At most I'll own a house. :)

nemanjanv7

Even though, I would always prefer grassland, you did a very nice job with dessert. I may miss it :(
- I take part in The Dunya Project Thumbs up for Nedalezz :)
- Favorite MD: The Winding River Project

Nemanya

Cyclone1001

I have no preference. Just depends on where its IRL location is.

nedalezz

No no, I didnt forget about this! Ive been so busy, Ive literally travelled the world over the past month, and I still havent purchased Photoshop yet for my new computer. The new start will come, I promise, just give me a little bit of time :)

nemanjanv7

Ok I didn't want to rush things, but just so yo know, I still check this topic twice a day in huge anticipation. Good luck and have nice and safe trips. Work and family are on the first place. ;)

Thumbs up  :thumbsup:

Nemanya

Exla357

Ok, I've kinda been inactive for a month or two because of school. I've been reading through here and I think I will continue to play as often as possible. I request that I DO NOT become an NPC, even though I may be "inactive," I have this annoying thing called a "life" and it makes checking forums difficult  ;).

-Alex

nemanjanv7

Nemanya