• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Decision Board (Turn 19 Decisions Needed!)

Started by nedalezz, July 31, 2011, 05:04:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benedict

I'll stick with default decisions the next few turns - buy max LN products and sell them at my stall.

Thanks

"Baker's Goods - good in everything good!"
Click on the banner to celebrate!

rjet13

How much does it cost to enroll in high school?  I think I might sign Addison up for that if I can afford it.
EDIT: Saw the cost in the Discussion thread, I'll sign up for that.

nemanjanv7

Our decisions for turn 15:

- Adella loans Nemanya $6.687
- Nemanya buys Necessities for $4,462.69 (exactly)
- Nemanya buys Luxuries for $50,000.00 (Full load finally :satisfied: )

-The Woynitsch family is looking for a place to live. Who is renting homes and how much? The government houses are still too expensive to rent for us.

To NICK TERRELL (Exla357)
- Will you loan me $30.000 for 10 turns and 20% interest. Means I will give you back $36.000 ($3.600 per turn)

To Dave Davis (Amphibious Rodent)
- The offer still stands. Check: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=13590.msg392622#msg392622

To Nedalezz (actually to NPC - Terrence Salford)
-Can I strike a similar deal with NPC (the second deal with Dave Davis)
-And can NPC act as "Loan sharks"?  ::)

P.S. Factbook version with comments and some corrections sent to your mail  :thumbsup:
- I take part in The Dunya Project Thumbs up for Nedalezz :)
- Favorite MD: The Winding River Project

Nemanya

nedalezz

Hey Everyone! I need your decisions for Turn 15 - the update will come tomorrow some time :)

nemanjanv7: Id prefer to let the Bank of Dunya do all the loaning :) Although Im sure the government will have to allow other banks to open up at some point! Maybe player controlled? ;)

nemanjanv7

Well, one day I'll own one i Dunya that's for sure. But how are you gonna handle this deal then? I have to give him back the money. It's not a bankloan anyway, since I am not giving him interest to the amount. I need him to pay the whole sum at first. SHOWROOM + full INVENTORY of goods. I will only give the land plot that I explained. And I will give him back half in ten turns, so we can be equal shareholders

Nemanya

nedalezz

In terms of deals between RL characters, then anything can happen. If Davis chooses to loan Nemanya some money, thats fine. I was only pointing out that in terms of NPCs, I would prefer only the Bank of Dunya to do loaning :)

nemanjanv7

- Oh, BTW, you didn't tell me where I can rent a house and how much it would cost me. We don't need anything expensive for now.
- Add a shopmanager to WOYNITSCH OPTICS as I will be working in the new shared BUSINESS!

Quoted decisions, please check:
Quote- Adella loans Nemanya $6.687
- Nemanya buys Necessities for $4,462.
69 [/b](exactly)
- Nemanya buys Luxuries for $50,000.
00 [/b](Full load finally  )
-The Woynitsch family is looking for a place to live. Who is renting homes and how much? The government houses are still too expensive to rent for us.

[/size]-Establish a new business with 50/50 partnership (Woynitsch / Davis)
[/size]-10-turn loan of $51.750 starting from the turn we make our first sale! Loan from Dave Davis

[/size]

Nemanya

Cyclone1001

Would it be possible for me to get a loan and build apartments on my 3x2 lot? If so, let me know.

rjet13

Nothing special this turn, by the way, for the new position that I forgot to respond to, can I become a customs agent/supervisor (possibly of the rumored airport, if/when it is built)?

nedalezz

cyclone1001: An apartment building on a 3x2 lot (600 sq. meters) would cost the following:

$300,000 Foundation ($50,000 per plot)

$120,000 per Floor ($20,000 per plot)

Given these numbers, the Bank of Dunya does not think it would be feasible at this point to be able to give you a loan to cover that because they are not confident about how quick these apartments can be rented/sold.

rjet13: So I guess the secret is out, eh :) Sure, when the airport is done, we can shift you over!

nemanjanv7

I'm not sure how much money Nemanya has. Nut here is what is to be done by priorities:
-Adella did give a 1 turn 0%interest loan to Nemanya (all her money)

1st priority: WD Agro Ltd. $25.000 (the other $25.000 comes from Davis). I'm sure you made this decision without us, anyway
2nd priority: Woynitsch optics: FULL ($50.000)
3rd priority: Corner street Liquids: All that's left

Nemanya

nedalezz

Hey nemanjanv7!

Nemanja has $63,703.72 in personal savings.

WD Agro Ltd. was left with $68,329.35 after expenses and tax, of which $52,500 was recommitted to buying products ($50,000 + $2,500 Import Tax), which also was Cost of Goods Sold. Each partner got $7,915. I have adjusted the BUSINESS sheet to show profits, as well.

Woynitsch Optics was left with $62,215 after expenses and tax, of which b]$52,500[/b] was recommitted to buying products ($50,000 + $2,500 Import Tax), so the ending balance of extra cash was $9715.5, which went to Nemanja's personal savings.

Woynitsch Trading Co. sold $5,578.26, and after expenses and tax, was left with $2,779.44. My question here is do you want to use the money made to order liquids in that amount, or would you like to reinvest in this company by raising its working capital?

nemanjanv7

Well it wouldn't be profitable to invest only $2,779.44.

1. So, I'm gonna reinvest $2,779.44.
2. Invest all that I have (Adella's FULL loan + whatever is left in my current account)

*Bare in mind that I have another loan from Davis (That's additional 5.175/turn, right?)

***BTW, I need to talk to you about new layout of my Business and Personal sheet. Excel is a bit limited, so I had to make some separate tables (General info of business, Total markup table, Turn decisions, Income statement, Net income and Balance sheet). PM when you are on MSN***

Nemanya

nedalezz

Alright guys, we need those decisions for Turn 16 - the update should be coming out tomorrow :)

Deionn

I'm willing to sell 3 First Street to a commercial developer.

nedalezz

Thats prime property right there :) Currently worth $12,000 according to the official values, but probably worth more.

nemanjanv7

Very nice update ;)

Ok here are the decisions for this turn:

ADELLA:
1. I noticed she has $26.873, so guess what? She is investing in another 2.500 sq meters of land adjacent to the current ones (between)! That'll be $25.000
2. The remaining $1.873 is to be loaned to Nemanya

NEMANYA:
1. Now I see that all my businesses are working under FULL capacity, RIGHT? So I am going to open another MARKET STALL next to "WD Agro Ltd.", but on Edward Ezamsi street. The Name: "Woynitsch Fruit Market" and it will sell fruit STRICTLY from ADELLA's FARMS. I also require a small margin boost as I am not importing, but selling from a local farm. If you disagree I will explain myself in discussion topic. In this market I will new market I will invest all I have (including 1-turn loan of $1873 from Adella). That is Total of $19.045 - $1.000 (stall) = $18.045 for goods from Adella's farms. NO DUTY TAX and I want that small Margin BOOST :)

The WOYNITSCH FAMILY:
From next turn I want to introduce a new member of The Woynitsch Family to Dunya! A baby boy named STEFAN.

Nemanya

benedict

I'd be very interested in taking  a loan to buy 3 First Street and moving my stall there... eventually hoping to open a shop.

Ah, I see it all sold. Very well, I'd like to take a loan to buy enough of the Grover land for sale that I can have enough space to build a shop (maybe 4x4?) and a small home (1x2?). If that works I'll move my stall and shack over there :)

Adam Baker

"Baker's Goods - good in everything good!"
Click on the banner to celebrate!

nemanjanv7

Baker, a small suggestion:

- If I were you I would take a loan of $100.000. Yes, you would have to pay 120.000 back, BUT:
- You can buy a shop - SHOWROOM and import almost the full inventory of goods.
***  100.000 loan - up to 2.000 {for 1x1 land if you don't already have} - 50.000 for SHOWCASE = $48.000. So you can buy 45.715 imports + 2.285 duty tax. You will earn 67.200 next turn. You subtract Loan expense of $4.800, around 2.500 for worker and 900 for fixed expenses. Next turn your company starts with 59.000, reinvests 50.000 + 2.500 and your left with at least $6.500 per turn. But bare in mind that I added you another 5.000 of goods this turn ;)
- But that's just me...

Nemanya

nedalezz

I am finishing up the update now! Just a few points:

I will put Stefan under the care of Nemanya. Since there is two of you in the family, you can choose to have another child under Adela's care later. That way, the inheritance doesnt go all to Stefan :)

While I agree we need to come up with a formula for products purchased from the local market, this turn, I will not apply one. However, let us really crunch this one out and see what makes sense, because like you said, its needed :)