• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

[suggestion] Tapatalk support?

Started by WC_EEND, June 08, 2012, 12:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WC_EEND

Now, I've been thinking about this for a while, with the advent of smartphones, most people visit websites more and more while on the go. Since browsing forums on most smartphones can be a bit of a hassle due to the limited screen real estate, there are a few apps that have been developed to solve this issue. One of the most popular ones is Tapatalk. Now, I'm not sure about the other members, but I frequently browse SC4D while on my smartphone on the go. Apps like Tapatalk make browsing forums a lot more user-friendly on smartphones, hence why I came up with the suggestion. Looking at their website (www.tapatalk.com) they support the SC4D forum software (SMF) and, it's free (as long as you do not want sepcial things like a dedicated app, etc).
Feel free to let me know your thoughts about this.

Xander
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

vortext

Surely this is something for Jeronij to decide and implement but I'll concur; browsing sc4d on a mobile device *ipod touch for instance  ::)* is a pain right now.
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

WC_EEND

Well yes, obviously this isn't my call to make, hence why I also tagged the post with "[suggestion]" :)
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

mike3775

Honestly, I never thought I would say this, but I would not mind having this app installed.   My sister recently bought me an iPad 3 and an iPod touch for school, and I have been using them more and more to surf the net then I do my PC these days.  I think this is a great suggestion.