• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Can't view members section.

Started by Indiana Joe, June 13, 2012, 06:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indiana Joe

I can't view other member's profiles.  Says that I'm not allowed to view that section.  I'd appreciate it if this could be fixed, thanks!

catty

Hi Indiana Joe

Certain things on the site can only be accessed by site subscribers or if you are a member of a Team or have an MD, if you have a subscription to the site you will be able to;

QuoteView more forums Stats and Info: Forums Stats, Who's online...
Profile Customization and Information: Additional profile settings, Custom Title, View others members profiles and stats, Upload a custom avatar, Use a remote avatar...
No Advertisements or banners at all. Enjoy a top speed and cleaner forums browsing experience ¡¡
Extra Posting Functions: Ability to lock own topics, post attachments, post polls...
View the Karma Log. Know about how reputation is managed in our community.
Access to the front page Shout Box where you can share your thoughts with the community.
View a graphic list of the online members at the top of every site page, allowing you to easily contact them.

Its only 12 EURO a year to subscribe and you can access it from your profile.

catty (Global Moderator)
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

Indiana Joe

So then I can't PM anyone without paying?

WC_EEND

normally you should be able to PM without a subscription.
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

catty

Quote from: Indiana Joe on June 14, 2012, 08:59:43 AM

On the toolbar at the top of the screen (where the home, forum, help buttons are) you should have a "My Messages" button

-catty
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

Silur

Quote from: catty on June 14, 2012, 11:17:33 AM

On the toolbar at the top of the screen (where the home, forum, help buttons are) you should have a "My Messages" button

-catty

I can't understand words about "My Messages" button with posts to anyone ...
I can see in ""Member" section some e-mail adresses of members who want show it for our community (as a specific sign ) ... And we can PM anyone without paying today ...
Is it right ?

art128

Quote from: catty on June 14, 2012, 11:17:33 AM

-catty

Also, if you use one of these two buttons, you can directly send a PM.

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Silur

Yes, and Art128 show us here another simple way about PM     :thumbsup:
Thank You, Art128 !!!

Indiana Joe