• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

90k city, 0 CAMelots?

Started by coldfire, March 01, 2013, 01:31:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coldfire

hi,

Ive just installed CAM + all starter packs + all their dependencies, it was the hardest thing I ever had to do for a game :P

But in my city of 90,000 CAMelot counter shows 0 residential and commercial CAMelots have grown, industrial grew fine, but why havnt any city CAM lots grown?

Also I think the CAMelot Counter is bugged somehow, I looked around and there is 1 type of residential lot did grow but the counter shows 0, not to mention whenever I use the counter the game crashes...

rooker1

Can you show us a picture of the CAM counter, please?
You should be showing what ever buildings are in each stage.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

coldfire

I was a little hasty, I got 2 commercials, but only 2...

in a city with 70k commercial jobs is that normal? why are they so few?

rooker1

So at 90k you are just reaching the ability to grow CAM lots.  I'm sure you will strat to see a lot more when you reach 100k and above.
Don't worry, I have been using CAM for years now and it work fine....you'll see.
BTW, why don't you start an MD in The Recently Published section.  You can post pics, ask questions and show us your progress.
Anyways, just a thought.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

vortext

The camelot counter shows there's a regional capacity for 68310 commercial jobs. You can check the stage limits for a given capacity over here. It'll tell you there's 5% chance for stage 9 CO$$$ lot to grow, provided there's enough demand of course. So like Robin said you're well on your way into CAM territory!  :thumbsup:

time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

coldfire

Quote from: rooker1 on March 01, 2013, 06:26:02 AM
So at 90k you are just reaching the ability to grow CAM lots.  I'm sure you will strat to see a lot more when you reach 100k and above.
Don't worry, I have been using CAM for years now and it work fine....you'll see.
BTW, why don't you start an MD in The Recently Published section.  You can post pics, ask questions and show us your progress.
Anyways, just a thought.

Robin

Thanks for the replies. It is an interesting idea but my city would probably pale to others at this point, this is my first time playing in years, and first time at all with mods, I am still learning to use them.

rooker1

Quote from: coldfire on March 01, 2013, 07:08:42 AM
Thanks for the replies. It is an interesting idea but my city would probably pale to others at this point, this is my first time playing in years, and first time at all with mods, I am still learning to use them.

All the more reason why you should start one.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.