• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Bare Original Residential and HT lot

Started by Jetalockhart, April 29, 2013, 03:28:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetalockhart

Hello... netizens of SC4Devotion, please excuse my sudden querry regarding CAM.

I found my Low Dens Residential (R$,R$$,R$$$) building lost it's... "accessories" well... they simply becomes bare where there exist a building upon it's grass lot with only a swimming pool. It literally lost it's nicely decorated gardens T.T

The Med Dens Residential also lost it's parking car, there simply the apartement and a fenced backyard which is supposed to be a parking lot... but empty...

My HT lot is also just HT factories with only colorful (green, white, and brown) lot in between. The looks is just.... sad...

Such things never happened to me when I installed NAM, everything were beautifully decorated, this happens just recently after I installed CAM along with all it's dependencies and it's available lots (this came from the first three sticky thread here)...

Only my commercial lots are fine...
Should I just re-install all the dependencies??

Rayden

Some of those starter packs and CAM packs have zip files inside, you have to open each of those zip files and install its contents, you cannot just copy those zip files to your plugins. Also, some of those packs also have their own dependencies. Make sure you read the readme files and download all necessary dependencies. I know it's a tedious job, but it's the only way they will work. :thumbsup:

glitz

I have the same issue. :( But I did not download any start packs whatsoever, just CAM.
And I also started a whole new region, checked cleanitol, had everything needed and none that is not compatible. Then I tried a suggestion to download BldgProps 1&2, but that didn't work either.

http://i.imgur.com/uDVOjKc.jpg --- this is how it looks like. Ugly and plain. :( It's very sad, as I wanted to create nice cities and now all I get is this...plain thing.

These of course only occur on residential lots (probably HT as well, but didn't have many of those yet), commercial lots are fine, except cars are missing from their parking spots. All the downloaded lots seem to be working fine.