• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Phoenix Project - 20 years SC4 Challenge

Started by Akallan, August 03, 2016, 07:47:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kbieniu7

What I've already written at TSC, it's fantastic! It's actually one of the best udpates, I've ever seen. A beautiful ladscape, greatly done MMPs, stunning river (I love how you've made its embankments) and a well-fitted real-life reference.

And the photo showing the plateau - magnificient! Like it was taken from an area, that is much bigger, not just a small few tiles prepared for a tiny photo  &apls
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

manga rivotra

it's sublime !  :o   
and thank you for your tip on the previous update  ;)

Akallan

Hello everyone!

I apologize for my long absence, but I return as I had promised! :) Today, no big updates, only a small preview of the continuation of Erephore. On the way, I wish you all a great holiday!

See you soon! :)

My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

Themistokles

The terrain works in such harmony with the town. &apls
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

_Michael

That's truly spectacular. The combination of MMPs and buildings is wonderful! :)

APSMS

You know, I don't usually like plopped cities/towns, particularly non-functional ones, but man are these gorgeous; I may just have to change my mind. ;)
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

Girafe

What a lovely peaceful small village  :)

It seems canary date palms found their place in this landscape  ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Vizoria

kbieniu7

Magnificient! Seems, like my idea found its realisation in your region  ;)

Akallan

And here is the second part of Eréphore! I wish you all with a little bit of advance, good holidays of end of years!

A small village in the area, a few tourists pass by here to visit the fort and hike along the river.

One of the two arms of the Thylis, The flow of the river is not very large and fertilizes not much land. Over the past thirty years, the flow of the river has further diminished due to increasingly intense farming.

In the mountain of Gormios there is an ancient ruin of an ancient temple. It was destroyed by an earthquake around 500 AD and plundered intensely after that.

The city center of Erephore and capital of the region, there are about 120'000 inhabitants.

Upon returning to the "Blue Line", we can see the old desalination plant built some fifteen years ago and still functioning today. Due to demographic growth, in recent years, this plant is not enough and a second bigger one has been built.

Tyberius06 : Thank you very much! I use the PyreneanTerrainMod on TSC.
Themistokles : Thank you very much Themistokles! ^^
Vizoria : Thank you.
kbieniu7 : Thank you very much! It is only a small factory when the population was not yet big! :P
korver : Thank you korver! :)
compdude787 : Thank you! ^^
My CJ :

Tyberius06

wow, very nice pictures! :)
I especially like the third picture with the pipelines. Nice MMP work everywhere.  &apls :)
What kind of beach mod do you use?

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Themistokles

Wonderful images! &apls Erephore looks like a bustling metropolis and I wouldn't mind hiking along the river. $%Grinno$%
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

Vizoria

kbieniu7

Mon Dieu!

It's amazing! This river, with its banks being so smooth... and covered by wheat, it's incredible... The same with the city - looks like we're looking at Badsims's screens!

But what I like the most is the water desalination facility... although, I think it might be too small (you know, for a big city, much more of - let's say just - stuff is needed and what is more, desalination process is quite energy-consuming, so some electricity supply should be handy there)... However, it's just my techincal opinion, I really like the concept and putting a pipeline into the landscape - that makes my souvenirs from France almost complete! :D

korver

Awesome work! The city, the ruins, the farmlands.. simply excellent &apls

compdude787

Wow, I love those farm fields! Everything else was pretty good too. :thumbsup:
Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

Akallan

Hello everyone!

Thank you for your kind comments, and I wish you all a Happy New Year 2017! :party:

No one noticed something in the image with the ruins of Eréphore? :squirrel:
My CJ :

vortext

Quote from: Akallan on January 05, 2017, 06:34:50 AM

:o Ancient writings. .. ? Cannot decipher it though. ..  %confuso
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Seaman

Quote from: Akallan on January 05, 2017, 06:34:50 AM

Quote from: vortext on January 05, 2017, 06:41:20 AM
:o Ancient writings. .. ? Cannot decipher it though. ..  %confuso

wait a second... lets do a quick aerial archaeological survey...

ah... it seems that the people back then build a temple at the mountain of Gormois to worship a god named "AkALLAN"... regarding the size of this religious site it must have been a major cult.

(... and they seemed quite serious about their copyright :D)

manga rivotra

Stunning update again ! Everything is perfectly done but i prefer the city center pic even more. So busy and full of life with great details everywhere !  &apls &apls &apls
A real pleasure to watch, thanks you.  :thumbsup: