• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SFBT Advent Calendar 2016

Started by Andreas, November 30, 2016, 03:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyberius06

Last year was the first that I've discovered this Calendar, and it was huge and amazing, and I can see, this year it's gonna be fun as well.
Thank you guys to sharing these beauties.
&apls &apls &apls &apls

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Andreas

Here comes another eye-candy lot, and while the lot might be small (1x1), the content is rather big! It's a model of the famous rigid airship "Graf Zeppelin", which was introduced almost 90 years ago, being a revolutionary way for intercontinental travel. Sadly, the era of those big, hydrogen-filled airships didn't last very long, they were decommissioned after the tragic accident in Lakehurst, where several dozen people lost their life in a huge fireball.

Download: SFBT Graf Zeppelin by Temroc
Andreas

threestooges

So glad the tradition continues. SFBT stuff has held a place in my plugins file for years, and much of it has come from these calendars. This may not be the best question for this particular thread, but what do you recommend for someone who is looking to start creating stuff these days?
-Matt

mrbisonm

Holy Smoke......this is huge and beautiful!

Thanks so much.  :thumbsup:

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

weixc812

That's really a special upload!  :D
Thank you!
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

gn_leugim

To be realistic, that lot should have a very high flammability no? :P

Nice one, as all so far! love this advents :)

tomvsotis

woooooooow that is awesome! (and yes, very high flammability, i fear)

Ernestmaxis

Some very fine gifts! :) Beautiful!

Andreas

@gn_leugim and tomvsotis: Heh, I guess I could have raised the flammability quite a bit, but I thought that was a bit morbid, and today's safety regulations would probably forbid a hydrogen filling, so let's assume they used helium for the reconstruction. ;)

@threestooges: Well, probably not the right place for asking this question here, but feel free to start a new thread or something. In short, I guess the best way to start is thinking about what you like to do, then look at your existing skills, and check some tutorials for things you want to learn, Also have a close look at existing files, get familiar with the modding tools, and just give it a try. Start with something small, until you feel safe in what you do, then you can expand your skills and knowledge more and more. And don't be shy to ask, I'm sure many people here are glad to provide help. :)

Today's download was created by Temroc again, it's a small Garage Yard, where a coal merchant set up his business, supplying the neighborhood with heating fuel. Properly equipped with some historic truck, coal lumps and time-controlled garage door props, this lot brings some nice variation in historic settings and other places.

Download: SFBT Garage Yard by Temroc
Andreas

Andreas

Temroc has created a small set of W2W buildings from his hometown Chemnitz, Germany, and the Eckhaus Bretgasse (Bretgasse Corner) is one of them. This download contains both an orthogonal version (modded both as residential and commercial lots), as well as a diagonal version with two different lots, suitable for all intersections.

Download: SFBT Eckhaus Bretgasse Corner W2W by Temroc
Andreas

mrbisonm

Both last lots are wonderful. Love 'em! Thanks.

Fred

gn_leugim

one cannot have enough corner w2w buildings I would say :p

@Andreas: if they are filled with Helium , then the price should be higher, as Helium is quite rarer and expensive than Hydrogen. :p

_Michael

Finally, a W2W corner building that suits both diagonal road arrangements. This type is in seriously short supply. Looking forward to more of this pack being released.

Andreas

Unfortunately, Temroc didn't create many buildings, but I think those that he made are real gems. The downloads offer several variations, though, so they add a nice touch to the W2W enviroment. Today's upload is the Römischer Kaiser, another building that has quite an impressive history (see LEX description). It is available in several lot sizes, both as commercial an residential building. Some lots also feature a rear building. :)

Download: SFBT Römischer Kaiser by Temroc
Andreas

mrbisonm

For Eurostyle older bldgs, Temroc is a real Master. There's none of his BATs that I don't like. This is another great piece of his work. Just amazing, I wish I could create textures as he does......

Fred

Andreas

As you might have noticed, the SFBT Advent Calendar is taking a little break at the LEX, this is due to our release schedule at the German SimCityKurier, where we're doing a little "Paris special" this week, mostly with the excellent work by Debussyman and xannepan, which you can find at the LEX already. But the SC4D community has been active as well, you'll find some nice little gems that are available already, and more are scheduled soon!

VIP Delecto Ploppable people by girafe

Gazebo by caspervg
Andreas

Andreas

Catching up with the advent calendar, here's yesterday's upload, followed by the next SFBT item for today. :)

Download: BSC - VIP Canary date palms by girafe

As a follow-up of Temroc's W2W BATs, the SFBT presents another little German W2W set, made by Feindbild. A typical "Gründerzeit" (founder's epoch, also Wilhelminian style) building, which can be found in a similar setting in most German city centers. For more variety, this BAT is also available in three different variants on several lots with or without backyards and rear buildings. They grow on medium-density residential zones only.

Download: SFBT Gründerzeit W2Ws by Feindbild
Andreas

Andreas

You might remember this little MMP set from the STEX, but for the LEX upload, I brushed it up a little with new menu icons and descriptions, so it'll fit in with the other SFBT stuff nicely. The download adds an icon to the Mayor Mode menu that allows you to plop camper and caravan props everywhere in your landscape, allowing custom campground scenes and the like. There are 12 different models included in the sequence.

Download: SFBT Campers and Caravans MMP by RFR BAT Team
Andreas

Andreas

Withour further ado: Another MMP item that has been released as "Deer and Wild Boars" at the STEX already, updated to fit into the SFBT Collection. The upload adds three menu icons to your Mayor Mode menu, providing a large variety of wild animals, as well as a deer stand for plopping virtually everywhere in your landscape. :)

Download: SFBT Wild Animals MMP by RFR BAT Team
Andreas

FrankU