• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SFBT Advent Calendar 2016

Started by Andreas, November 30, 2016, 03:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ernestmaxis

This man really need to get more appreciation! Some very nice MMP's!

Silur

Thank You for Your Gifts  :thumbsup:

vester

Vizoria

Every little helps! Great MMP additions!

Andreas

More MMP goodies coming in! :) Today's upload is a set of Draggable Paths, seven different styles (gravel, sand, paving, tarmac etc.) to pick from the Mayor Mode menu. Simply drag them through the landscape, allowing any curve you like. It might take some trials to get things right, but der Gammler was working hard on finding out the perfect placement patterns for easy use.

Download: SFBT Draggable Paths by RFR BAT Team
Andreas

CasperVg

Those look really great and useful! Thanks a lot!
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

FrankU

mrbisonm

Had to try them last night....wonderful, is all I can say. The layout is fantastik.(or is it phantastic?)
Thanks

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

mgb204

As with last year there is such a diversity of goodies for all to enjoy here. Those MMP-paths are going to be very useful methinks  ;D. Thanks to all who are working hard to make this happen.

manga rivotra

I dream of using these paved path since the first time i saw them in the Rondnoir Framly'MD, it is really a very pleasant surprise.  :thumbsup:
The previous buildings are also magnificent  ::) , it's a chance to have still new and great content 14 years after the release of the game !
Thanks you to share these jewels.

Vizoria

These MMP paths are incredible! I have seen them used by Framley and Fasan but neither dreamed they would be released onto the LEX.

&apls  &apls  &apls  &apls  &apls  &apls

Andreas

The MMP paths have been in "beta" since quite a while alright, so I'm glad to see them finally released to the public as well. Another staple of those wonderful MDs by Framly and Fasan is the Draggable Water a.k.a. Plopwater, which made its way to the STEX some time ago, and which I reworked a little as well for the LEX release. It's not as easy to use as the paths, but as you've seen in said MDs, the results are phenomenal. :)

Download: SFBT Draggable Water by RFR BAT Team
Andreas

metarvo

I might have said last year that the SFBT Advent Calendar 2015 was the best ever, but let's just say that was last year.  This one is now outdoing last year's!  :thumbsup:  The paths and the water are superb additions, and those deer and wild boars are just perfect for my area.  It is deer season where I'm at, after all...

&apls
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Andreas

We'll certainly try our best; many of the files were created a few years ago, but we never forgot about them, and now we finally found some time again to brush them up to the usual SFBT release standards. The following upload is brand new, though, another Paris-themed building by N1_2888, the SFBT Mairie, or "Mayor's Office" in French. N1_2888 originally created it for his Mayor Diary at SimForum, but it turned out so nice that we made a proper release out of it. The Mairie is a reward lot that is triggered when you have more than 2,500 residents, a Mayor Rating of at least 35, and the Mayor's House being present in your city. You can use it instead of the Maxis City Hall, but since there are no further conditions, feel free to use it wherever you like (once unlocked, you can plop it several times, too).

Download: SFBT Mairie by N1_2888
Andreas

kbieniu7

Today we have two gifts! Representing Polish Bat Team (PGB), I'm pleased to annouce that this year we could prepare our own contribution to the Advent Calendar. RaV, one of our users and creators at SimCityPolska, modelled a church from southern Poland.

St. Michael Archangel's Church in Binarowa (Southern Poland) is a historical wooden church from the 15th century that is a part of Wooden Architecture Route in Lesser Poland (Małopolska). With other wooden churches from the region it has been designated in 2003 as UNESCO World Heritage Site.

We would also like to thank Andreas for his help with modding and publishing the item and inviting us to make a part of the Calendar :)

Download: PGB Binarowa Wooden Church by RaV
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

FrankU

Two great models and lots! Wow, we're being spoiled this Advent.

Andreas

This is another BAT that has collected dust in the archives for way too long. Roesler Engineering was created by royal many years ago, but there was never a lot for it, until brucie stepped up, creating one that suits the building, which surely will spice up your industrial areas a bit more.

Download: SFBT Roesler Engineering by royal
Andreas

Andreas

Today's upload is a nice companion of the file that went up to the LEX yesterday. Roesler Metal Construction is another industrial BAT by royal which got cleaned from the cobwebs by brucie, receiving the long overdue lot for a proper release. :)

Download: SFBT Roesler Metal Construction by royal
Andreas

Andreas

Admittedly, those bland 60's midrises that you can find in virtually any larger city are not the prettiest, but yet they are a staple in any lower wealth neighborhood, hence I really like JohnD's apartment block a whole lot. I wish he made a few more color variations for larger lots, containing several buildings, but it looks nice as a "standalone" as well. For a little more variety, I created two lots with a slightly different lot layout.

Download: SFBT Euro Apartments by JohnD
Andreas

mrbisonm

These midrises are without any doubt one of my favourites, giving us the "feel" of the sixties and seventies. I wish that there were more varieties of them. They seem to be easily done, maybe after my MFP1 project, I will throw myself into creating some of these. If I could only have a 3ds model from JohnD as a sample.......Again, a great upload and a must have for midsized towns and small cities.

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)