• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Barroco Hispano BAT Thread

Started by Barroco Hispano, August 26, 2018, 08:45:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pressus

Better color than last - we can see more details, but you can also try an even brighter version, but a little only I think.  ;)
To use the original color of the heli you would need to know the factory number of this color.
Sorry guys, I'll be here next week, so good luck!

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Quote from: pressus on January 18, 2019, 01:35:15 PM
but you can also try an even brighter version, but a little only I think.  ;)

()stsfd()

Barroco Hispano

PaPa-J

Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.

pressus

I am a pacifist and I should prophylactically protest  :angrymore:,
but this version is perfect in my opinion, so I'd like to congratulate the effect of your work  :thumbsup:
Sorry guys, I'll be here next week, so good luck!

matias93

Quote from: alejogc13 on January 19, 2019, 06:52:44 AM
Nissan:

Now, this is something I can use on my cities! It would be great if you were interested on doing some of them with a more worn look, and/or loaded with boxes or vegetables. I'm thinking on how this would be perfect as a street market prop.

"Lets be scientists and as such, remember always that the purpose of politics is not freedom, nor authority, nor is any principle of abstract character,
but it is to meet the social needs of man and the development of the society"

— Valentín Letelier, 1895

Barroco Hispano

@matias93 I can try it  :)

Cessna 172 Skyhawk Landing:

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

I found a way to fix the Alpha bleeding  :P :P ;D :D :D ;D &apls

Barroco Hispano

Girafe

Don't put 100% black background, you might end up with some issues while exporting the models.
Instead, make it dark grey but not black 100%  :thumbsup:
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Barroco Hispano

Quote from: Girafe on January 20, 2019, 12:36:50 PM
Don't put 100% black background, you might end up with some issues while exporting the models.
Instead, make it dark grey but not black 100%  :thumbsup:

You're right, I tried this color and it worked  ;).

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Badsim

Stupendous props ...  &apls ... would you be interested in being the very first ( with my team mate Girafe ) to test my revamped automata set  and extracted props  ? Not only I would feel honored but it seems that we have still a scale issue to solve :

I know that I'm now above 133% ( surely around 160/170 % ) but  my props look more conform to Sims sizes ( and lanes width ... ) . I could send you a link by PM for a private download , although it isn't finished , just need a few days to clean and organize the files a little more.

About the Alpha bleeding ( more visible on my  asphalt texture than on your grass one ! ) , great improvement . :thumbsup:

C.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Barroco Hispano

Sukhoi Su-57:

@Badsim  "Would you be interested in being the very first ( with my team mate Girafe ) to test my revamped automata set and extracted props?"

Yes  :thumbsup:, I would love to be one of the first to test your cars.

"I know that I'm now above 133% ( surely around 160/170 % ) but  my props look more conform to Sims sizes ( and lanes width ... )"

Well, my plan is to make a lot of sims that measure 3,008 meters in such a way that they do not lose quality and that they are not so big (The current size of the sims is 3.5 meters).

< 3,008m  l 2,420m (133%) l 3,500m >

I will try to convert one of my cars to low poly and maybe you can convert it to automata  :D? (I scale my cars to real world dimensions and then I rescale them to 133%).

Sorry for my english guys, I'm from Spain.  &mmm
Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Rockwell B-1 Lancer:

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

We have been doing things wrong for a long time  &mmm

Barroco Hispano

mattb325

Very true. But the shadows generated by the game don't match the angle of the shadows generated by either the BAT or BAT4Max. If you look at this tree that I have circled, you can see the tree trunk shadow that runs along the circular planter and then changes angles along the ground when the tree trunk shadow is rendered onto the pavement by the game.

Maxis stuff is the same...I guess it is one of those things we have to live with  &ops

Barroco Hispano

Quote from: mattb325 on January 27, 2019, 12:24:16 PM
Maxis stuff is the same...I guess it is one of those things we have to live with  &ops

Actually it's pretty easy, it doesn't take more than 40 seconds to solve it  :)
Barroco Hispano

mattb325

Yes, absolutely, you can create a shadow mod (or alter an existing one) to change the game's sun angle, but that won't change the already rendered shadows that bat elements cast on themselves, such as HVACs on flat roofs, etc, which is what I meant by "one of those things we have to live with"

Barroco Hispano

Quote from: mattb325 on January 27, 2019, 01:16:55 PM
Yes, you can create a shadow mod (or alter an existing one) to change the games sun angle, but that won't change the already rendered shadows that bat elements cast on themselves, such as HVACs on flat roofs, etc, which is what I meant by "one of those things we have to live with"

Problem solved  :D

Barroco Hispano