• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Railway not working

Started by michealspencer, June 14, 2021, 07:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michealspencer

Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Review: All You Need To Know About Electrolux Pure i9 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner

Robot vacuums are becoming a hot trend in recent years due to their extraordinary convenience.

However, few customers know detailed information about those cleaners before buying on.

Therefore, I will provide you pertinent facts about one of the most beloved robotic vacuum on the market, the Electrolux Pure i9, to help you gain knowledge about the high-end type of cleaner.

Electrolux Pure i9 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner: Pros And Cons

PROS

• 3-D camera navigation built-in
  • Compact and quiet
  • Impressive design
  • Can run under low furniture and reach small corners well
  • Easy-to-use app
CONS

• The home button could be improved
  • Not effectively deal with pet hair
Design

If you are bored with traditional vacuum designs, an Electrolux Pure i9 vacuum may be one of the best vacuum cleaner brands on the market with its triangular shape. The device comes with a 12.6-inch width and 3.5-inch height. With such a compact design, it can run under the lowest furniture such as couches and tables.

The Electrolux Pure i9 has a luxurious dark steel color. An LCD panel is lying on the head of the vacuum, showing the cleaning mode, battery level, and time. To remove the small dustbin, you can press on the noticeable bronze button right under the panel. A 3D camera and a built-in speaker are included as well.

Unless you want to buy the vacuum quickly, put it down and check its bottom. You would find the answer of what is a good vacuum cleaner with the machine's various attachments such as a spin brush, the main brush, charging contacts, and two small wheels. Even with multiple accessories, the device is lightweight enough to run in the long term.

Setup And Art

Because the device is not a standard vacuum-like corded or cordless vacuums, another fact you have to be aware of about it in the app and setup.

Electrolux Pure i9 app for iOs or Android is the only app to control the machine. After downloading, you have to import the series number or scan a barcode first. Then, give your new partner a name and allow it access to a Wife network nearby. Notice that the device supports 2.4GHz wi-fi only.

There's no difficulty in setup and using the app. You can find the battery life and status of your robot on the main screen. If you have already programmed it, a scheduled cleaning appears also.

Slightly press on the blue plus symbol in the center to come to the menus of modes, schedules, commands, and settings. If you want to do additional acts such as asking questions or getting online support services, look at the three-bar icon in the upper left corner.

Final Words

In conclusion, above are some main features of Electrolux Pure i9 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, one of the top 10 vacuum cleaners on the market. There are also some other characteristics of the machine, such as cleaning performance or attachments that you wonder about. However, those are pretty similar to typical vacuums, so there's no need to mention them.

Lastly, have you now grasped knowledge about the pros and cons of the machine, and if you need more information, you can search best vacuum cleaner reviews. I hope you could find a suitable vacuum cleaner to do your housework shortly.

BartonThinks

I believe the two most likely answers are:

1) Your Sims don't need to travel in the direction that the railroad is going (e.g., they have jobs in a different direction), so they aren't taking the train.

OR

2) Your Sims are traveling in the direction of the railroad, but taking the train is not the quickest route. Because it's not the quickest route, they're choosing to drive instead.

Issue #2 was a mistake that I regularly made when I was first playing the game. I'd plop a rail station, expecting some of my Sims to convert to mass transit. However, because of the way I would lay out my railroads and streets, it was always faster for the Sims to travel by car. As a result, I'd end up with no passengers (or a tiny number of passengers) at these stations.

It's worth noting that rail layout isn't the only issue that causes this problem. Train travel requires Sims to walk to the station (or take the bus, or park and ride), which increases transit times. Also, any time that Sims switch from one type of transportation (e.g., walking) to another (e.g., train), it adds to the trip time. Car travel allows a direct A-to-B trip, so unless you lay out your railroad carefully or face long drive times due to congestion, Sims are inclined to travel by car.

jeffryfisher

Quote from: michealspencer on June 14, 2021, 07:32:37 PM
Hi, I have another rail station at the end of the rail that goes to a neighbor city so the passengers can get off in the residential area. But whenever I put a rail behind a rail station, nothing seems to happen and there is no usage of the rail system. I'm wondering why it doesn't work? Any ideas? Thanks
What do you mean by "nothing seems to happen"? Are you relying on visible trains (automata) to tell you the line is active? If too close to the edge of the map, then automata might not be visible, so don't rely on them. Use the route query tool.

What do you mean by "there is no usage of the rail system"? Are you saying that the route query and station stats report zero rail trips in that city?

Why do you expect trips to the neighbor city? Are there unfilled jobs there?

Finally, route-finding is very complex if there are even a couple alt routes, so here a picture really is worth a thousand words. Can you post a pic covering the rail, the station and nearest alt connection, all with the traffic volume heat-map turned on? It could illuminate any of several issues.
Modding PC games since 1993 (back when we needed hex-editors)