• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Mickebear's Mediterraneum: Villas

Started by mickebear, September 30, 2007, 11:24:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mickebear

Now, dear friends, I will try to collect my villas rather here than decide if they are part of City, or Agriculture - because they aren't one or the other...

This is one of the villas that is already featured in Agriculture, but in my opinion deserves completely different thread, so let this be it...

This is Villa Capra aka Villa Rotunda, architect: Palladio

kimcar

Antoine

Bobbo

Strechnitz

Oh yes micka. that is a wonderful recreation!!!! Could any building be so arousing as this one? :P

I love it!

Strechnitz.

BTW have you completed your new interior already? ;)
Your favorite "deliciously deviant" Empire is Back after a 2 month pause

Click on the picture above to visit Stropon.

mickebear

Kimcar, Antoine, Bobbo, Strechnitz: big thanks guys. I am still missing a bunch of details: some frises in the front and then the biggest problem, 20 statues which will kill my machine in the rendering process.

Strechnitz: if you talk about my home interior, it is finally finished: Mika's new home

BarbyW

I have been lotting this beauty and tried to keep it as true to the original as possible. I have also made it compatible with the BSC Parks system and in the image below the lot is surrounded by park trails.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Strechnitz

Oh barby,

That lot is a true beauty. I love it. :thumbsup:

Strechnitz

mickebear

Barby, you have done a beautiful job with lotting, it looks very close to the original  :thumbsup:

mickebear

now the nightlights model is rendered, here an image how it looked like in 3ds Max

vester

Wow, great work, M.

Just makes one want to walk up the stairs and knock on the door.

Strechnitz

rrrring,  hello do you want to by cookies?

Strech  ;)

Glenni

Nice work there mika, just wondering, how many pollies it that model? Looks like you managed to make it pretty low poly! :)

CabraBuitre

Check out Abelfarei!

Pat

Barby that is a great lot and Mika wow

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

jacqulina

hiya my friend hows you doing. beautifull work you have done here  &apls :thumbsup:

figui

nice work mickebear!
and beautiful lot BarbyW!
to both of you:  :thumbsup:
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

mickebear

How about this for an eventual release - another villa that I never published...

Villa Vipla - still in works, and a lot to be done...

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

mickebear