• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Buddybuds Expansive Attempts at Anything & Everything.

Started by buddybud, November 12, 2007, 03:22:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

You are truly an amazing MODder.  I have never used El-Rial, but once this is done I can see myself using this just because of how it looks now.  Awesome job my friend.

Robin  &apls &apls
Call me Robin, please.

mightygoose

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

JoeST

Thats what I love to see... Great work... thankyou

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

buddybud

hey guys...still here

my employer's (Dell) been laying off and closing sites in my country so ive been a bit busy. i've not been directly effected but i know red lights when i see them so i've been trying to get my foot in some other doors. lol you go up you go down. i'll try to get some momentum going soon.
cheers.

Pat

Hopefully you do not get that Red Light at all @ Dell, but a mere green one instead... I love the last shots you posted back on the 28th... I do hope in anyways that your job situtation is secured where ever it may be though...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

rooker1

It's good to hear from you.  I also hope everything works out for you at Dell.
I can't wait to see what you have for us next.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Filasimo

sorry to hear Dell is being affected up there buddybud, here in Nashville where dell has a distribution and call center, its not any different  ()sad() good luck my friend!
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

jeronij

I just bought 600€ in hardware pieces for my office to Dell this week, I hope it may help a bit  ;)  ;D ¡¡¡

I wish you the best luck  :thumbsup:
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Erzei

Hey... hi

I was following this proyect. How much it's progressing?

:)

j-dub

I think Buddybud has been faced with real life. Hes not alone though. Oh well, this project was much better than the El the original creators made.

Tarkus

Streetlight, did you not read j-dub's post above?  Please don't revive inactive threads. 

buddybud has not been active since February of this year.  I would strongly suggest that everyone refrain from posting in this thread until he returns.

-Alex (Tarkus)

buddybud

You may reply now.    Almost a year later...lol

Some things have changed for the better in my life and i now have some time to go at this again. I have all my old files backed up for this so i should be able to get back to where i was. To all those on the nam team my apologies for disappearing as soon as i joined. RL.... Anyways I'll try to re-assemble my backups and such. I really liked the way this was turning out but it's huge undertaking so don't expect anything soon. But we'll see how it goes.

Cheers.

Bud  :-\

RippleJet

I saw your post just when I was going to bed...
...sometimes it's really worth it, to stay up just a little bit longer... ::)

Welcome back, and hopefully for a longer stay this time, Bud! :thumbsup:

Tarkus

buddybud, it's great to see you around--welcome back!  I must concur with Tage (RippleJet) too . . .

And no need to apologize, either. ;)  We all have our major cases of RL every once and awhile.

-Alex (Tarkus)

sithlrd98

I am so glad to see you back Buddybud! Alot of people (me included) missed you!

Jayson

nerdly_dood

Welcome back, i hope you can continue with your modding expansive attempts at anything and everything. ;)
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

Pat

Hey Bud welcome back and home too!!! Its good to see that you have overcome RL for the better!!!!  Cant wait to see what turns out here now...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

CaptCity

Well, talk about an early holiday present... Buddybud's back!

Hope all is well with you, and look forward to more of your creative genius.