• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Buddybuds Expansive Attempts at Anything & Everything.

Started by buddybud, November 12, 2007, 03:22:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diggis

BigSlark

You've been missed, Buddybud. I hope we get to see what you're coming up with very soon!

Cheers,
Kevin

rooker1

Look at that, you just say you are coming back and everyone gets excited.

Welcome back Bud....

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

JoeST

this is indeed an early chrismas present :)

Cant wait to see what you will do this time

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

buddybud

Wow folks that was amazing. Thank you all, you have no idea how that made me feel.  :thumbsup:

bud

rooker1

Hopefully it made you feel so good that you'll show us what you are up to.

::)  ;)

Just kidding.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Toichus Maximus

buddybud

Thought i'd start with some good old fashion batting. After a couple attempts i got this. Sticking with the old industrial look of the old new york el. A bit ruff but a good start.

thanks for all the replies.
cheers

edit: Just by looking at this for a bit i realize i have to drop the lower catwalk under the platform by about a meter and raise the upper catwalk roof a meter also. Theres three meters clearence in both cases but it looks a bit wonky.   :P   I forgot about how fun this is.  &hlp

thundercrack83

My mouth is agape already!

Can't wait to see more, my friend!

Dustin

Pat

sweet niblets that is looking good there Bud!!! WOW!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

sithlrd98

Again , good to see you back! Like what your doing now , and love the name of the uploaded pic! :D

Jayson

tag_one

Great to see you back and very great to see you batting again. I really can't wait for this project to be released  :thumbsup: 

SimNation

Being from the Bronx I 100% appreciate this work you are doing for elevated rails. That elevated station looks great. There are huge 6rail line width ones in parts of NYC as well that are elevated that look just like that but bigger. Will enjoy this mod/bats when they are released that is for sure.

j-dub

Great to see you back in action buddybud. &apls Despite measurements, the detailing looks good so far.

buddybud

Looking a bit better. I have to add some beams and lighting and stuff but the basic structure is done. The blue block will be a brick building. Essentially i'll try to make two or three modules so i can then easily make multiple station configurations.

Merry Christmas!

Bud

Pat

Hey Bud that is looking real fantastic!!! Merry Christmas to you as well!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

tag_one

Merry Christmas Buddy  :)
The station looks wonderful  :thumbsup: 

buddybud

i hope santa was as kind to you as he was to me.
for christmas santa gave me the ability to remove walls and change textures on network tiles.     $%Grinno$%

MandelSoft

Maybe I'm late, but I'm glad you're back! Merry Christmas to you!

The station looks wonderfull.

Best,
Maarten
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

BigSlark

Amazing work, buddybud. I'm so glad to see you're still contributing to the community.

Cheers,
Kevin