• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

ACB-VLT Terminals & Jets

Started by Voltaire, December 26, 2007, 09:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltaire

Hello everyone, welcome to the home of ACE-Voltaire Airport Packs at SC4D!

This project began as a collaboration between myself and ace_bovenopdeberg to make the Boeing 747, and grew to include many terminals and then the Canadair CRJ as well. The first installment of this series (two ACB-VLT releases, and a companion RMIP volume) was finished last summer, over on Simtrop. We're continuing new development here, starting with some new aircraft I recently put the finishing touches on. There will be quite a few liveries developed for this one, using most if not all the 737NG versions.

More coming soon -- our first Airbus model is close to beta-worthy  ;)

MOD EDIT: Picture width reduced to stop pictures breaking the page borders. Pictures are linked to full size versions. - Fred

Edit: thanks fred, I've got a big screen and I forget sometimes. Pixel jaggies make my left eye twitch, so I've remade the images, even a bit narrower than the edits. Sorry to put you through all that re-linking -- vLt

______   F  L  Y    A  C    J  E  T  S   ______
The finest SimCity Aviation LOTs BATs and MODs

Travis

Welcome to SC4D, Voltaire. Looking forward to seeing more of your work. Great progress so far.  :thumbsup:

cameron1991

That looks amazing!  :o I can't wait for those to come out!

Also if you are taking requests, could you please do a livery from the oceanic region eg: virgin blue (They operate the 700 & 800 versions with winglets) as they are a bit 'forgotten' about compared to other airlines in the world, if you did do one im sure it would be greatly appreciated by the oceanic SC4 players  ;)

BigSlark

Welcome! These are great models and a great livery, my city's airport is almost exclusively Southwest.  :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Kevin

Filasimo

Welcome to SC4D AC Team that SWA livery looks awesome, if only ya guys could make the second livery variation  $%Grinno$% as always you guys never cease to amaze us with your great skills in airport modelling and design  :thumbsup:
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

figui

great models!
glad to see you here :thumbsup:

mauricio.
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

tommiej

Great models Voltaire!!
have you heard anything of ace?? he hasn't been very active lately..
Men's imagination is exceeding his capabilities, that's why men is still dreaming.

portlandexpos04

Very cool!  Any chance there will be an Alaska Airlines 737 in that pack??

Voltaire

New aircraft type just finished a few minutes ago, the larger 737-800:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I'll try and update every week if I can btw, RL notwithstanding.

Ace has been quiet as of late, but don't worry, he's still around.

The AC team is busy making livery after livery for the 737, keep watching this space for more airlines. Including some Southwest variations I believe. Alaska will be the launch livery for the 737-900 when I model it soon.

canuck3360

man you guys keep crankin them out I almost don't wanna finish my 757 as it's put to shame by these

cameron1991

wow that looks incredible! The lighting is perfect, everything on it is perfect!  :thumbsup:

Duvad

I had been playing FSX almost solely recently, and haven't touched SC4 in months. This might get me playing again, though. ;D

Yoman

Ah glad you did this larger version, now I can convert my Korean Air skin for it, as that one 737-7 that they had didn't really fit it :P

portlandexpos04

Awesome!  I cant wait to plop the Alaska 739 next to the Horizon CRJ at my airports  ;D

Absolutely amazing work!  Cant wait to see more!

TopCliff

This all looks so good. You took airports one step further, and now you're taking ten steps forward.  only wish I could find some JetBlue planes. That would be awesome. Keep up the good work dudes.
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

iamgoingtoeatyou

Incredible guys, can't wait to see more of these beauties! &apls

skyliner

wow 737s the most need aircraft in all airports! Fantastic efforts you guys put out. Any chance a template can be released with the 737s so we can create our own liveries? ;D

Pat

Voltaire i just dont what to say at all but WOW that is looking Yummies!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

sebes

Those pics just made my "blue" heart beat a little quicker Voltaire.... Great work   :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Voltaire

@canuck - we can help you with that! (but let us finish this one first :) )

@Duvad - that's what I like to hear!

@TopCliff: B6 is up soon, not on a 737 though ;)

Thanks cameron, portlandexpos, iamgoingtoeatyou, and Pat, just wait 'til you see what we're doing next week!

@sebes: KLM is one of my favourites too, that blue-on-white is a classic livery that looks great on every aircraft.