• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

ACB-VLT Terminals & Jets

Started by Voltaire, December 26, 2007, 09:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayo

Wow volitare  :D I understand you made an Easyjet livery.Any chance of a picture??
Also,will these models be realesed as props aswell as on LOTs because that would be very useful  &idea
I'm back

Yoman

Just a small correction, I made the Easyjet livery and have recently sent the files to volt who is hard at work perfecting the 737s as well as the A320, so from my understanding you can expect the pictures of the near complete easyjet livery and the others in a few days.

This time making liveries is a team effort with liveries already made by volt, xiziz and myself with some on their way from RG and muzz.

jayo

Oops,sorry about that yoman-Hehe  ;D Yeh,well an easyjet livery is being developed then  ;D
I'm back

Swesim

While speaking of Your wonderful creations I would like to request a more protected entrancepiece for the small (1tile wide) terminal series.
The one we have is ok for Aprons, but I would like something more robust for main entrance.
When/if You feel up to it, please feel free to do some more groundclutter, ie line maintenancecars, pull/pushtractors, sewertrucks (not sure what to call them, but I´m thinking of those low tankers that deals with the toilets and watersupply of the aircraft).
It wouldn´t hurt with some cateringtrucks and apronbuses.
I´ve already asked for deicing in another thread, so I won´t repeat myself here.
Xiziz was talking about snowploughs for the airports, but if You don´t feel up to BATing one, have a look at the good old Maxis paver (or what it´s called).
Of coursesome refueling trucks wouldn´t hurt either, but I can use the old Maxis automata for that if necessary...

RebaLynnTS

I just can't belive what I am seeing .. oh ... can I get a cataloge?  ;)

Some of the descriptions could use a bit of work, some of the concourses were a bit hard to figure out what they were for with out looking them over. Over all, it's great!

Becca

Look for me at ... Becca At Bat

Voltaire

We're proud to announce the next major project of the Aerospace Consortium:

The A320 opens up the possibility of dozens more real-world liveries, to bring even more realism and variety to yur SimCity airports. Many airlines are exclusively using Airbus products at this time, so this was an essential, logical next step in the development of our aircraft series. As with the 737 project, fuselage and engine varieties will be forthcoming (A318/19/21, CFM56) as required by each airline.

This one took a little extra time to finish up; so we've skipped a week -- but we'll be making up for it soon with extra 737 airline renders, all week long!

@jayo - I've got to integrate the nightlighting and such for each completed livery, then render it - look for Easyjet to make it here soon.

@swesim - Ace has got some more ground vehicles on the way, and our next big project will probably involve many new structure BATs.

@RebaLynn - Thank You! we are moving in the direction of better usability, for example helper props to be installed on all ACB-VLT lots going forward (as in RMIP vol.4). We try and make the icons work for us, but sometimes the little buggers just dont have enough space to get the full idea across. A catalog is a neat idea; I've got a giant master list of all the Lots and their components around somewhere, but without pictures. Perhaps once the Lots for this release are finalised, we can integrate everything and do a big illustrated glossary.

______   F  L  Y    A  C    J  E  T  S   ______
The finest SimCity Aviation LOTs BATs and MODs

XiahouDun

Thats absolutely stunning &apls I love the A320-200 and you nailed it.
Current project: Movies 14

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

canuck3360

another top notch aircraft by you guys really making me re-think my 757's(in hopes you all end up doing 757's  ;))

Duvad

On a relatively unrelated note, Voltaire, didn't you say at ST months ago that you were doing some FS-related stuff? Did you ever finish that stuff?

jayo

I'm back

scottott999

Voltaire,

I saw a Japanese site that produced a number of a320, a340, DC10, and L1011 aircraft as props.  Is that site connected to your project in anyway?

Pat

&apls great job on those Voltaire!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Yoman

Quote from: scottott999 on January 14, 2008, 02:16:29 PM
Voltaire,

I saw a Japanese site that produced a number of a320, a340, DC10, and L1011 aircraft as props.  Is that site connected to your project in anyway?

I can answer this, no, not at all, anything connected to us will have the Aerospace Consortium logo.

iamgoingtoeatyou

Incredible, look at those little lights on the plane! So much detail!

Cockatoo-210893

Wow, man those things are just so amazing! I have to agree with the others that the level of detail on these models is incredible. Keep it up, I always really look forward to releases of new Airport pieces.  :thumbsup:

tabi

Quote from: scottott999 on January 14, 2008, 02:16:29 PM
Voltaire,

It is me.

I also cooperate in the project of AC Team if it is possible.
However, it is inferior on a technological side.
・Elaborateness is lacked.
・It uncorresponds to the night view.
These problems exist.
However, the desire "Let's improve the aircraft" is the same as you.

I respect AC Team.
It will expect it of a good work in the future.

TopCliff

Wow. Just . . . wow. JetBlue! Finally, some realism to my airports. Not that they're not realistic because they are from all your wonderful work. Don't abandon this, it looks great. If you want, I could hunt down JetBlue liveries or something for you. Later.
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

Xiziz

Quote from: TopCliff on January 18, 2008, 02:48:12 PM
Wow. Just . . . wow. JetBlue! Finally, some realism to my airports. Not that they're not realistic because they are from all your wonderful work. Don't abandon this, it looks great. If you want, I could hunt down JetBlue liveries or something for you. Later.

We don't abandon things ;) However we do take all the time we need to perfect each and every creation we release, and of course, make sure that they function as intended, optimised for the game.

Voltaire

Monarch Airlines are the launch livery for our CFM56-powered A320 Family  :thumbsup:

Aside from the engines the tail lighting and several wing components are changed too.

Thank you XiahouDun, canuck3360, jayo, Pat, iamgoingtoeatyou, Cockatoo

Duvad: nope, still in progress.

tabi: Thank you! I especially like your military ships at your webpage, they are very nice. I hope you can continue and make more!

canuck3360 I was planning on a 757 later on... since we'll already have the 739 which is a similar size. Probably later this year before we can get to that though.

______   F  L  Y    A  C    J  E  T  S   ______
The finest SimCity Aviation LOTs BATs and MODs

bwatterud