• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

TSC Canal set ! Basic Pack finished !

Started by Youcefk69, April 23, 2008, 06:59:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Une_ame

QuoteI'll do the inside/outside corner, diagonals and bridges ! And transition pieces for the other canal types !

Yeeeeepeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Translation : Youpiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!

;)
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Antoine

Excellent canal my friend  ;) I can't wait for the upload !

CabraBuitre

Would it be possible to do a version of these with SG's original texures (instead of Cal's modification of SG's orig)?

Just a thought, though I don't know what would be involved with that... just thought it might be a small modification instead of a recreation of all the pieces.

It really looks great and can't wait to see the different pieces!

Check out Abelfarei!

warconstruct

Hello everyone, Youcef and The TSC Team , thanks you all for your encouragement like your compliments.

Here finally images :

Here are all parts made to date:

Then to finish the images of night :

Thank you very much .

TSC Team .
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

JoeST

Looking great here :)

thanks for sharing  :thumbsup:

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

sithlrd98

I'm really excited about these!

jacqulina

vester

Looks great, but the night light needs some more work. Maybe turn down the light some.
At the moment it looks like the path is one big neon light  &mmm

Quesh

Great Youcef  &apls
Little bugs to rectify  ;)

sithlrd98

Just outta curiosity , could these be made/rendered slightly different so that they could be plopped on a shoreline with out the water texture(kinda like a seawall)?

Une_ame

Ouaouh &apls, super travail de Youcef et de l'équipe !!! Merci. Ce canal est splendide et ira parfaitement dans nos villes.

3 remarques : 1/ Serait-il possible, comme le souligne Vester, de reprendre l'éclairage (diminuer un peu de facon a faire ressortir le cone de lumiere et eclairer un peu les escaliers) ()what(); 2/ Youcef avait parlé de pièces de liaison avec les canals d'Oppie, etc. Avez-vous des nouvelles de cela ()what() ()what()?; 3/ je trouve que l'idée Sithlrd98 est fantastique même si elle s'eloigne un peu de l'idée du canal mais il est vrai que si on pouvait avoir des quais identiques à ceux du canal pour les ploper en bord de mer :o, ce serait une première dans SC4 :thumbsup:!!!!

Youcef, super good job, thanks to the all team :thumbsup:!

BTW, 3 requests : 1/ I think that Vester is right about the light (turn down a little bit and add one above the stairs ;)); 2/ In a previous post, Youcef write that he's working on liaison pieces with the others canal (Oppie, etc), do you have some news about it ()what()? 3/ sithlrd98 has a wonderfull idea that will be a first in the game if you can do it : have seawalls with exactly the same aspect soo that no difference could be noticed between the canal and the sea (but the water OC) :P.
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

FrankU

Great work although I agree with Vester: a bit too much nightlights.

Shadow

jeronij

Great to see this project alive and kicking  :thumbsup:

The night lights are looking much better now indeed  ;D
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Pat

this is great to see this going again and shadow that looks real great!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

callagrafx

These are looking really nice....only criticism is that the BAT lightrig makes the paths look very pink.  I'd recommend desaturating the texture by around 40%.  Diagonals are nice...neither SG or I wanted to go there so best of luck with them.

Quote from: CabraBuitre on April 27, 2008, 12:36:43 PM
Would it be possible to do a version of these with SG's original texures (instead of Cal's modification of SG's orig)?

Just a thought, though I don't know what would be involved with that... just thought it might be a small modification instead of a recreation of all the pieces.

It really looks great and can't wait to see the different pieces!

SG's model is on the LEX with all the textures, but I suspect the water level is different, so there would need to be a transition piece if you wanted the 2 sets to work together.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

sithlrd98

Looks great...I'm glad this project is still going!  &apls

Jayson

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Simpson

Nice work youcef, I really love your canal  :)
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Quesh

Good job Youcef  &apls
This canals are very beautiful  :thumbsup: