• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Welcome to "Recipes from Your Kitchen" - A place to share your favorite recipes

Started by Vandy, April 27, 2008, 08:20:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vandy

Welcom to Recipes from Your Kitchen.  If you enjoy cooking and sharing recipes, please consider this forum as your kitchen away from home here at SimCity 4 Devotion.  Please feel free to start your own thread to share your favorite cooking stories, your recipes, nutritional information -- anything that has to do with kitchens and cooking.

In the end you will see, you is you and me is me.  © May 29, 1980

Vandy

*****  REQUEST TO ALL POSTERS  ******

If at all possible, please try and include a picture of your recipe when posting.  It will add quite a bit of visual enjoyment as well as let us all see what your recipe looks like when it is finished.

Vandy

It would be a good idea if we start sharing no more than two, three  or, at the most, four recipes every month of two.  Sharing this way will have the following two positive effects:

• Allow everyone a chance to share their favorites without anyone "overloading" the forum with their own recipes
  • Ensure that we keep the bandwidth usage within a reasonable amount

In advance, I do thank everyone for abiding by these two suggestions and I really do look forward to more of your shared recipes as well as hope that more "lurkers" will come out of the dark and share their recipes with us as well.

Thank you for your understanding.

Vandy

The "Recipes from Your Kitchen" forum has been revised to allow for frequent posters to have their own Child Board in which to start a recipe thread.

Members who already have created a recipe thread will find that their threads have been moved under their own Child Board.  For example, Pat's shared recipes can now be found in the Pat's Recipes Child Board.  Any new recipe threads are to be started in your own Child Board.

Members who have not already posted a recipe and would like to start a new recipe thread should simple start their recipe thread in the "Recipes from Your Kitchen" forum.  If any member becomes a "frequent poster" of recipes, a Child Board will be created for that member and the member's recipe thread will be moved to their newly created Child Board.

This revision will improve the appearance of the "Recipes from Your Kitchen" forum by grouping the recipe threads under the poster's name and better able all members to view recipes by the poster rather than sorting through a long list of individual recipe threads.