• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

How old are you?

Started by Diggis, May 29, 2008, 01:57:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your age group

0-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91+

sithlrd98

owlsinger

Well, I qualified for the senior breakfast at Denny's this year.  ()stsfd()  I almost ordered it too, just to embarrass my brother. I'm 55.
Kendra
'Luminous beings are we..'  - Yoda

'Hints of Gold'
by Jasmine Becket-Griffith

iamgoingtoeatyou

Masochist

I'm 20 as of right now, but I'm 21 in August, so I chose that age group (obviously, I can't wait! ;D)
(Under Construction)

cws2710

I'm in the 2nd age group.
I'm 13. I will be 14 in October.

frdrcklim

300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

schooner2

Yikes...42  ()what()  This game is turning me old fast.   &mmm
"Proclaiming your religion, race, ethnicity, gender just cheapens your image.  After all, aren't we all just human?"  - Anonymous

Alfred.Jones

Sim City 4 Devotion

CasperVg

Odd, your age shows your -17  ::)
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

Alfred.Jones

Sim City 4 Devotion

MandelSoft

Became 16 yrs. on March 31 2008.
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

el_cozu

gonna become 23 on August 16th yes!!!!

FrankU

Today 45jrs and 7 days.
Need to become at least 78 to get my region finished.....

Fatsuhono

I am turned 19 last May 11. :)

Kitsune

23... and I got vote 100. :)
~ NAM Team Member

Herdervriend

I am 17 years old, born on 11 September 1990.

Wha this is freaking confusing, here in Holland we use a small S and in English you use the big one:O
(Re-designing)

Vario80

I'm already 28, time seems to pass faster as you grow older. ???
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

FrankU

Yeah, wait 'till you are my age!
The days run by, the hours flash like cheetah setting!

Lilojame

The last time when I was actualy seriously aware of my age was when I was 18. Life was great back then. I found a great man and was carrying a child, thought how life is wonderful and about all the wonderful things we will do as a family. Now we are 10 years later. These yearsed passed like it would be just a year, I can even rember when was the last day of me having fun and hoping for a bright future (besides at the gae of 18).
Anyhow, I was born on 4th July 1980, go figure... so I am 28 years and 4th months and few days old. My heart tho feals much junger on the good das but when talking about my "soul" I would say that is about milions years old if not even more.  ???
I dont celebrate my birthdays, not becuse I would want to stay the same age for ever but simply because I dont see a reason for celebrating so basicaly those days are for me just the same as any other days, no fuss about it.
I am actualy looking foward to when I hit 30 basicaly cous I have this huntch, you see, that the years after that will be more pleasent towards my life than years in my 20ths.

Um... omg, I sound depressed, artn I?  %confuso Well, I am not realy depressed, I am just troubled greatly and I can be very lively person also... at least I think so.

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

SoMaluM

November the 16th (that's right, in 5 days!) i'll turn 19.