• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Looking for Eurpopean stuff...

Started by Sigdelequa, October 12, 2008, 07:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sigdelequa

Im a European City builder, looking for Commercial and Residential European buildings, mainly from simtropolise or from SC4D. I dont want landmarks or rewards, i want european buildings that build themselfs when i place residential or commercial zones.

I ask for Police Stations (Any european, from french to Romanian (if any lol)).
I ask for Fire Departments
I ask for Parks
I ask for Residential
I ask for Commercial

And last,

I ask for any other buildings you think might look good with a european city (Im a small european city builder so not big huge skyscrappers ect, im looking for small to medium buildings for residential.)
Help me serch for European buildings and other european stuff.

Fresh Prince of SC4D

Hey there a lot of Euro stuff at the BSC here and the STEX at Simtropolis

here a couple of BATers i recommend, type their name in the search

for BSC,

simfox -does Russian BATs
tag_one - german and austrian ( autobahn signs)
glenni - think he does Northern European buildings)
andreas - does a lot of german Bats with a group of people(including train stations)

and at the STEX

haarlemmergold -german, dutch, civic buildings, churches and catherdals ( thought some are old dating back to 2004)
frogface- some british BAts ( more train stuuff ,etc.)
ill tonkso -lots of Britsih BATs really good stuff :thumbsup: (many skysracpers, trains, stations, homes and shop)
glenni - he has more on the STEX
oppie- does a couple of train maintance buildings, skins, dutch supermarkets and businesses

hope this little guide helps
Returning from Call of Duty . Must rebuilt what I destroyed....

metasmurf

I would like to recomend Simcity Polska at http://www.simcitypolska.pl which is a polish fansite with lots of exclusive material. The quality varies but you can surely find some good stuff there.

toxicpiano

Quote from: Fresh Prince of SC4D on October 12, 2008, 07:32:34 PM
Hey there a lot of Euro stuff at the BSC here and the STEX at Simtropolis

here a couple of BATers i recommend, type their name in the search

for BSC,

simfox -does Russian BATs
tag_one - german and austrian ( autobahn signs)
glenni - think he does Northern European buildings)
andreas - does a lot of german Bats with a group of people(including train stations)

and at the STEX

haarlemmergold -german, dutch, civic buildings, churches and catherdals ( thought some are old dating back to 2004)
frogface- some british BAts ( more train stuuff ,etc.)
ill tonkso -lots of Britsih BATs really good stuff :thumbsup: (many skysracpers, trains, stations, homes and shop)
glenni - he has more on the STEX
oppie- does a couple of train maintance buildings, skins, dutch supermarkets and businesses

hope this little guide helps

Don't forget porkissimo and JENX for Parisian stuff :)
I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

RippleJet

For European w2w buildings I'd also recommend Feroxx and Prepo on the LEX. :)

toxicpiano

And SFBT on simtropolis STEX has w2w german buildings and loads of other central european stuff
I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

Andreas

Quote from: toxicpiano on October 13, 2008, 02:33:36 AM
And SFBT on simtropolis STEX has w2w german buildings and loads of other central european stuff

The SFBT files are available at the LEX as well. ;)
Andreas

Geronimo

Vanderaap (STEX), Gascooker (LEX/STEX) and Odd from Sweden (STEX) has some excelent Euro-BATs as well.
Mickebear has a mediterranean res set on LEX as well if you want to approach a more southern european style.

MandelSoft

I would also reccommend JRJ's street side mod and the SFBT euro road textures and SA's Euro RHW textures. Those mods give some extra detail to your cities!

Oh, and there are also some euro sign packs on the STEX (German, Dutch, Belgium, Brittish and French!)
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Sigdelequa

Thank you sooo much! Im sure that the easy search will help me alot. Thanks guys. Ill go and look for those.
Help me serch for European buildings and other european stuff.