• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

TSC - Fatsuhono's Projects

Started by Fatsuhono, November 09, 2008, 12:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatsuhono

sim-al2

(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

Fatsuhono

Here is the final of the main mill, already exported:

Lilojame

Very nice work on this one! If that repetition of the roof texture would be fixed then this would be flavless work in my opinion. But regardless that, it still looks great and on all other texturings you did a realy great job.  &apls

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

Simpson

Wow, al always, you have done a splendid bat my friend, so réalistic
Super work on it  &apls
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Fatsuhono

Here is something I posted at Toutsimcity yesterday:

Boiler recovery center ;)

art128

that look awesome my friend, great work on this BAT  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

delija21

Red Star Production is now on FACEBOOK

Fatsuhono

Another update, I finished the boiler recovery center, plus the mill has been changed a bit... Quick pic:

squidi

wow that looks so awsome fatsuhono san  ::)

i like all the tubes going through there.
the boiler recovery center look really grat too (thanks for sharing a perspective view, i love them.)
.. ah.. i found some more changes  ::)

-paul

SimNation

Looking good. I have been following your work and I find it fantastic. Can't wait to get this in my industrial areas.

metarvo

Sometimes, I feel sorry for the industrial sector in SimCity.  It seems like houses, apartments, offices, shops, and skyscrapers get most of the attention when it comes to BATting.  It's good to see more industrial BATs.  This is very detailed and realistic work, Fatsuhono. :)
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

art128

Fatsuhono-san, excellent work my friend  :thumbsup: this factory is looking fantastic  :thumbsup:

Props & Texture Catalog

Fatsuhono

A quick update... the mill is finished, now on to the tailings pile:

papab2000

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

jmyers2043

Hello Fatsuhoho San

I like this factory. There are a lot of interesting shapes that give this building visual interest. I especially like the squat looking water tower. How tall is the square cement building? There is a lot of detail and pipes running about. Making and bending pipes is a bit of a chore if you are using gmax. So I can appreciate the effort you put into this.

Best Regards - Jim Myers
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

sim-al2

Quote from: jmyers2043 on November 22, 2008, 04:08:23 AM
Making and bending pipes is a bit of a chore if you are using gmax.

I did the BAT Essentials Tutorial once and I remember it being hard to bend a simple little air-conditioning duct. I can't imagine how people survived making those oil refineries... :bomb:
The model is looking wonderful! I can't wait to see a test render! Just a simple question, but what does adding "San" to the end of a person's name mean? I don't think I've ever seen that. ()what()
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

Fatsuhono

Something a little artsy I made with max (my mill): ;)

Thank you all. @sim-al2: It is quite a chore, I find it quite hard, but it's worth it. About the 'san': In Japan, by adding 'san' to the end of someone's name, it shows them respect, kind of like saying 'mister', but in this case it is used between everyone unless two people were the closest of friends. Japanese players like me brought this over to SC4D, because this is how we grew up, and some people, like Squidi and Jmyers, have been very cool and put 'san' by my name. It shows utmost respect, but is not necessary, as this is an English site. So, I take no offense whatsoever to those who call me simply 'Fatsuhono', because it is the way they grew up. Adding 'san' is simply a nice choice, but again unnecessary. :) (Is my English getting better, or is it just me? ;))

art128

this a real picture ? lol, very great work my friend, can't wait to download it  :thumbsup:

Props & Texture Catalog

Simpson

Wow, this bat is really wonderful, and also it's very réalistic. The textures are looking super
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas