• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

TSC - Fatsuhono's Projects

Started by Fatsuhono, November 09, 2008, 12:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squidi

this has gone to be a real beauty!

i think i should get a sky in my scene too to make such nice pictures

/paul

sim-al2

Thank you for the explanation! The building looks wonderful in prespective view! Good luck with the rest, Fatsuhono san. ;)
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

Fatsuhono

Alkaline Inc. Northwest Works Pulp Mill has been released on the STEX! Click! :)

Fatsuhono

Hate to double post, but...... new project: Alkaline-Mitchell Integrated Sawmill:

;D

art128

this new BAT look good my friend, excellent work  &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

bob56

This is great, There is little heavy industry addons.
You can call me Grif

--Currently out of the office, will resume SC4 7/19

squidi

wow fatsuhono san
this is very good work!
hopfully you solved all your modding problems on the last one :thumbsup:

-paul

metarvo

Good job, Fatsuhono san.  This will provide some needed variety.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Fatsuhono

@Squidi: Yes, I did, download from STEX! ;) It is now 670 jobs.... Anyway, more progress soon, started on Mitchell-Brinkman Concrete Co. ;D

Pat

Fatsuhono-san wonderful projects you got going here with the alkaline IND, are you going to go to the LEX with these at all?

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

sim-al2

Goody, a saw mill! And I was just about to make one! :D
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

Fatsuhono

I have canceled the sawmill... for now. ;) Here is my new project, Mitchell-Brinkman Concrete Company (a subsidiary company of Alkaline Inc.):

Youcefk69

Earth quake

Wo,w simply beautiful my friend, i really like the texture.

Fatsuhono

Here is another update, not much progress, but something:

;)

homefryes

Wow, the textures are simply amazing. Are they your own creations? I'm good with making uniform, linear textures, but have trouble with variegated random blotchy rust textures! It's hard to call rust beautiful, but I will -- these rust textures are beautiful!

— Don
Utility Poles Project [linkie]
Ashtabula (the MD) is not dead; it's just on a really long hiatus!
Check out Homefryes' BATatorium

Orange_o_

beautiful I prefer the new feet of the tanks  :thumbsup: good job, and the textures is...   ?=mad)= amazing

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Fatsuhono

Here is the update (almost done) ;)

@homefryes: Hey, I am glad you enjoy my concrete plant. Well, I get most of my textures from cgtextures.com, but I use Photopaint (next best to Photoshop), and edit a bit of my textures. For example, I changed the color balance on the leaky green texture for the tank, to make it orange, as I see in my reference photo... Funny thing, rust is disgusting, but I love it! ;D

Quesh

Shame on me, I didn't see that you had created a thread here Fatsuhono   %confuso
You really very talented, all your projects are beautiful  &apls

SimNation

This is looking fantastic. You could give fukuda a run for the money  ;D