• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

ANNOUNCEMENT - The LEX Disk vol 1 currently out of stock

Started by callagrafx, November 17, 2008, 05:53:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOREOPTIONS

If you need anyone to handle Kuwait and or the Philippines,.. I would be more than happy to help out.  and if you happen to need server space. I have also... with unlimited band.   would love to be able to make donation's would have to setup a paypal.  perhaps soon...  Great work guys and galls.  your doing a great job :-)....

Nazrah

Hey there, I'm new on this forum. - But I have played sc4 deluxe for quite some time now.

Anyway, I want to ask if this DVD gets shipped to you automatically when you donate £25, or how excactly does it work?
I really really would like the DVD, and if that means donating £25, I will gladly do so. Very nice with all these cool downloads available!

Thanks in advance,
Jonas

RippleJet

Quote from: Nazrah on May 25, 2010, 04:24:58 AM
Anyway, I want to ask if this DVD gets shipped to you automatically when you donate £25, or how excactly does it work?

Yes, quite automatically, about once a week... ;)
...and our automated posting machine is called Barby... :) ::)

BarbyW

Once a week unless the posting machine has a bank holiday - four of them in May, transport problems - my car won't start and my husband's has a problem with the exhuast, or I run out of DVDs.
I am very close to the latter at the moment but will queue any donations that arrive if I do run out.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

MOREOPTIONS

are you sending to Kuwait?  Forget that idea...  to get things in Kuwait.. have to send to company...  perhaps can get and have sent to my states address???????????   will see when you get the next disk out with all the lattest and greatest on it...  :thumbsup:

PS.  IS IT POSIBLE YOU CAN PREPAIR A ISO FILE TO BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD IT WHEN ONE MAKES A DONATION?  perhaps would be better than trying to ship to some areas!!!..  thank you for the idea :-)

Highrise99

I have a few questions:

• After you donate 25 EUR, do you recieve some kind of notification?
  • If all is well, about how long should shipping take to the US?

BarbyW

At the moment I am out of stock of DVDs but hope to have a new updated one ready soon. If you donate now I will put your details in a folder to be shipped as soon as I have some DVDs.

Highrise99

I donated on 2010/July/08.  Will I still receive a disk?

BarbyW

I'm afraid you will have to wait as the last ones were posted out last week. You will receive one in due course.

sulyman

Hello
I donated yesterday so did u'll send me a copy of LEX DVD ?

BarbyW

I am currently out of stock but have all donations recorded so they will be sent out as soon as I have new ones.

Sven800

earlbeach

I will donate for it once the DVD is available again and announced here.

Buck

Highrise99

Can someone give me a progress report on the DVD?  I know it's been about a month now.  Thank you!

RippleJet

Quote from: Highrise99 on August 20, 2010, 02:53:28 PM
Can someone give me a progress report on the DVD?  I know it's been about a month now.  Thank you!

I've sent you a PM. ;)

RippleJet

earlbeach

Is there going to be more DVD/CDs or at this point is there just to little interest in the game to produce more?  :(

RippleJet

The CD is still available, and the DVD is currently being updated. ;)

gjtau

A few months back i donated for a disk which must have got lost in the post. Can you advise me when the dvd will be ready so i can try again.
Thanks
Graham Thomson
gjtau@wn.com.au

BarbyW