• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

ANNOUNCEMENT - The LEX Disk vol 1 currently out of stock

Started by callagrafx, November 17, 2008, 05:53:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diggis

Quote from: Godzillaman on November 21, 2008, 08:12:13 PM
I wonder if they thought of uploading it in parts, like Reliant stadium...

Quote from: Pat on November 21, 2008, 08:50:17 PM
I think just the model alone on the Petronas Towers is the massive part in it self that exceeeds all exchanges bandwiths.. lol

Correct.  A model file is always the largest part of a custom upload, and the petronas tower model is HUGE.  I think... don't quote me on this... but we are looking at around 15mb for just the model itself.

RippleJet

Quote from: Diggis on November 22, 2008, 03:43:09 AM
I think... don't quote me on this... but we are looking at around 15mb for just the model itself.

I won't quote you... ::)

Petronas_BSC_Towers.dat is 17 656 818 bytes (= 17 243 KB = 16.8 MB). ;)

toxicpiano

Hey it came while I was out!
By the way did you say that all the lots require/ are Cam enabled??
I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

BarbyW

Everything on the disk has been updated using the X_Tool so all are "CAM" ready. The starter CAMeLot sets on the disk all have their dependent models on the disk.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

callagrafx

Quote from: BarbyW on November 22, 2008, 10:03:24 AM
Everything on the disk has been updated using the X_Tool so all are "CAM" ready.

To clarify (sorry Barby)....

"CAM Ready" means they will function as designed with or without CAM installed.

A "CAMelot" requires CAM for it to grow
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Cubbies09

ahh okay thank you for explaining. The difference i was seeing between this and the STEX is that the STEX disk is basically the stex on a disk while the LEX disk contains some items not available on the LEX, but now that Jbsimbio has cleared that up for me, i will considering donating!   :thumbsup:

BarbyW

In fact both STEX disks contain exclusive items.

!OX!

Great news  ;)
Are you able to send it to Brazil ?

callagrafx

Quote from: !OX! on November 24, 2008, 05:28:34 AM
Great news  ;)
Are you able to send it to Brazil ?

We can send it anywhere in the world...and if you include the cost of a return flight to Brazil, I'd deliver it in person  :thumbsup: ;) ;)
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

!OX!

Quote from: callagrafx on November 24, 2008, 05:44:06 AM
We can send it anywhere in the world...and if you include the cost of a return flight to Brazil, I'd deliver it in person  :thumbsup: ;) ;)

;D ok, first class right ?  :P

:thumbsup: Thanks for the info. Making my donation  ;)

Kitsune

Ah great, now instead of playing the currency game with American dollar, now I find myself playing the same game with Euros.....
~ NAM Team Member

callagrafx

Quote from: Kitsune on November 24, 2008, 12:03:31 PM
Ah great, now instead of playing the currency game with American dollar, now I find myself playing the same game with Euros.....

$40 Canadian equates to 25 euros at the current exchange rate....And the Euro and dollar are international currencies.  Your card (or paypal account) will be debited in canadian dollars, you simply have to enter 25 euros in the box when it asks you... ::)

Kitsune

Today yes, on Friday it was more like 46 47, the dollar has been sending me insane the past month and a half. I'm actually offsetting the cost in a different way - I took a freelance project that pays me in Euros - no exchange rate required. I get paid next week - its nice working a job that you can choose what currency to be paid in :)
~ NAM Team Member

wes.janson

According to my paypal account my eCheck has cleared! I was lucky, it only took $39.93 in funny canadian dollars to convert to 25 euros.

I am looking forward to being able to clear just over 3 gig off some flash drives.

:thumbsup:

Henrik Sedin: 82gp 29g 83a 112p - 2009/2010 Art Ross/Hart Trophy winner!

rootbears

omgggggg !!   :D  cant wait.. what days do you post
Woe betide the day theres a game without mods
Woe betide the day my game crashes
Woe betide the day any of the above happen ;D ;D

rootbears

How do you donate for the dvd. is it just under the yellow donate button at the top menu?
Woe betide the day theres a game without mods
Woe betide the day my game crashes
Woe betide the day any of the above happen ;D ;D

BarbyW

Yes that is where you can donate. I aim to ship every Friday but may do an extra one in between if I have to go near the Post Office.

wes.janson

I got news that mine is being shipped out today (Thanks Barby!) and am impatiantly waiting. A perfect belated birthday present as SC4 is the only time I seem to get any peace and quiet (3 year olds can be noisy!) and oh how I enjoy peace and quiet.

Once again, thanks for all the hard work you guys (and girls) have put into getting this out. The amount of personal time you have given up is very much appreciated.

Henrik Sedin: 82gp 29g 83a 112p - 2009/2010 Art Ross/Hart Trophy winner!

WC_EEND

can the DVD be paid in cash? because I lack creditcards and paypal accounts
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project