• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show Us Your Mosaics!

Started by dsrwhat316, November 27, 2008, 09:55:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

N1_2888

Does this count as mosaic? :D I'd rather showed this picture in my MD, but on the one hand the thread is locked because I haven't made updates for quite a long time and on the other hand there are still palms in my city, which I want to get rid of.

Lutetia Nova Dextra, the mirrored version of Lutetia Nova Sinistra (second picture of this post) - with some improvements:

(Click to enlarge - 2,7 MB!)

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

nbvc

tag_one

Nice city and port! :thumbsup: But don't you think it's a bit dangerous to have an oil port next to a dens neighborhood?  ;)

Yan077

clik to enlarge this "corsican mosaic"  $%Grinno$%

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

tag_one

Yan your mosaic is just perfect  &apls &apls &apls

FrankU

And another WOW!
Yan, your work is incredible!  &apls

djvandrake

nas-t

i'll be better quit playing the game Yan, your pic is just.... how do i say.... WOW! :D

Q-Tips

This is the first time i make a mosaic. I am not completely happy with it as the upper part didnt become rigth. Maybe one day i'll try fix.
But i think the rest became ok, so i decided to post it here.

iskrem

Awesome picture there Q-tips &apls
Espesially beatuifull that last island with the light house and the bridge..
Great work :thumbsup:

Regards
Iskrem

tag_one

Wow massive and beautiful mosaic Q-tips! I can stare hours to it, there're so many details in it  &apls &apls &apls

tomekb_111

RBC

That's a great looking and massive CBD you've got there, Tomekb. Well done!

@Q-Tips:

One of the best mosaics i have ever seen. Simply stunning! &apls

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Girafe

Very goog work io_bg

felicitations  ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

tag_one

Wonderful mosaics Io_bg and tomekb  &apls :thumbsup:

djvandrake

Agreed. Those look great!  :thumbsup:  &apls

kestner34

I was messing around with a stitching software and thought I'd share this.  Nice work to everyone who's posted pics, very inspirational!

juleskeith

Kestner that's just draw dropping-ly unbelievably fantastically amazing. It must haven taken you ages to design and build that city.

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup: