• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show Us Your Mosaics!

Started by dsrwhat316, November 27, 2008, 09:55:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dsrwhat316

Click the pic below for a mosaic shot from my latest MD update:

~ Dan
Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

calibanX

Here's a new one from Monument Valley.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

darraghf

Very Unrealistic, yet it still looks really good calibanX.
It's like a work of art!
Darraghf on SC4D, Rainyday on ST, Darraghflah on Simpeg

FrankU

Quote from: juleskeith on September 11, 2009, 10:09:50 PM
Kestner that's just draw dropping-ly unbelievably fantastically amazing. It must haven taken you ages to design and build that city.

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

I say this again!  &apls  &apls

louistsw

just for fun :P

A lazy fox (=^ω^=)

Canidae Inu Republic League
犬科大犬和民共和國聯盟

djvandrake

Thanks for sharing it with us.  :thumbsup:  You have some really creative interchanges at the top.  :)

jackxu

Well done &apls
犬很可愛

A Mosaic taken from Ing Tiam, also in Tsing Yan.
sain bai nu

_maciex_

Very nice one jackxu:thumbsup: I really like your housing estate and this stadium ;)

RBC

Quote from: _maciex_ on September 26, 2009, 01:18:03 AM
I really like your housing estate and this stadium ;)

So do I! Also I'm impressed by the perfect amount of green urban space. It's so difficult to get right (and realistic) but jackxu managed to do it in the above mosaic. Well done! &apls

Eliteforce

This one is of my main city Ilius.  It's zoomed pretty far out so the quality isn't too good

Maybe I'll get unlazy later and do a real HQ one.

Q-Tips

This is Patriksburg, an old dirty industry city. Its also the capitol of its local province. You can see its Administration palace in the middle of the city centre.

During the last decades, the city have been strugling, as many of its industries have been closed down and moved to Asia. Even so, the city have come up with a decent way to compensate loss of tax income : Import of garbage. Its actually rather amazing how much people are willing to pay for getting their shady garbage dissapear. But of course there are some local residents who's whining with argues about dumpsters growing and getting close, almost surrounding the city.

For those few tourist coming to town, there isnt much to see, but the province palace and the town cathedral. But lately it have been the town police station who's mostly visited. Yes, actually its been so popular that some tourists been visiting the police every day before they rush out of city.

RBC

@ Q-tips:

One of the most realistic looking townscapes ever (and that's about the biggest compliment to get from me). &apls &apls

I love the way you have restricted nice looking high rises of glas and steel to enter you city center - and "ruin" the illusion of a poor, sleepy provinsial town. Also my compliments to the way you have dublicated the larger housing estates - it's not nice looking at all, but it's nevertheless how real city planning of the 60th and 70th was. Well done!! Lastly you turned down the temptation of adding a large, sparkling stadium (at least I would be tempted as I'm a sucker for stadiums). Instead you have placed a dull, modest stadium, which in return fits the surroundings perfectly.

tag_one

louistsw

The landfill maybe too close to the residence :P..

The river - "叢雲河" murakumo river

A lazy fox (=^ω^=)

Canidae Inu Republic League
犬科大犬和民共和國聯盟

djvandrake

Those shorelines look great!  &apls

tag_one

Wonderful mosaic! The shores are indeed a real eye catcher!  &apls

io_bg

The mosaics on this page look fantastic, great job, everyone!
Here's one from the latest update in my MD:

P.S. my 999th post :P
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

tag_one

Earth quake

Q-Tips