• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

TSC-Orange Creations

Started by Orange_o_, November 30, 2008, 03:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Girafe

lol remember me a film that is very famous,
a jewel
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Orange_o_

....The fog discouraged the most fearless marine  ;D

It is the first prize for the winner in Orange Trophies

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Fatsuhono

wouanagaine

Wow, a freaking boat ! What lot will spawn that ?

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

Orange_o_

Good question Wouanagaine, but i don't know for the moment ;D

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Badsim

I thought you should have posted a few pictures of the real boat ...

Le Belem , 1914 ...

Le Belem , currently ....

That's a fabulous boat and your work about it , Orange , isn't less fabulous .  &apls &apls &apls

What a pity that SC4 angles of view don't allow to view it at its best angle ... ::)

Wonderful trophy indeed . :thumbsup:

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

vnaoned

I totally agree with Badsim, SC4 is definitely not the best way to see this piece of art. But... as we have no else choice, well we have to deal with it.
As I told you on TSC, what you achieved is great, really great.

Thanks a lot

(If you just can avoid the ridiculous Caisse d'épargne flag ...  ;) )

Orange_o_

thank a lot Cédric ;) and Vincent,

....vincent :D, you would realy the CE Flag ??? you're the winner it's your choice....  ;D

vnaoned

I do not! I think that it is just ugly on a such beautiful boat!

Orange_o_

Hello

At present i work in my Megaprop V.02, which contains mainly rural prop

Orange

Pat

Orange I dont know if I told you but I do love your rock mod!!! be looking for it coming up here shortly in Waterfalls... I got some production stuff to get out of the way first before I can do some playing again...  Now that Boat OMG WOW!!!! That is just a massive beauty!!!!

oooh those new props are looking sweet too as well!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Quesh

Great job my friend, I look forward to this new mega prop by Orange  ;)
For this picture : nice tractor, fields are really good and and those paths with fence  :thumbsup:

alan_vzla

The ship is aboslutely breath-taking and as for that last picture, the tractor looks good, ad I don't know is that trails are yours, but if they are... they ended up great!

SimNation

Those dirt trails of yours are simply fantastic. I cannot wait til you release your prop pack so I came the trials ploppable for my I-Ag areas. &apls

Orange_o_

thank's a lot but the true props is here :

The news prop of the day:

90, 45 and 22.5 degres

Orange

Quesh

Beautifull tractors Orange, very good job  &apls

alan_vzla

Your new props are looking good!

SimNation

Where did you get those dirt roads with the fences and such then? I want them

Orange_o_

Thank you  ;)

Sim Nation:
the dirt road is a texture included in the BSC texture v01  the Id is : 0x1da48000
the fences is the ALN wooden fences

SimNation

I didnt know you made those...any chance you would be willing to put the lots in a attachment so I can use them?   ;D