• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

TSC - Earth quake Inc.

Started by Earth quake, December 04, 2008, 12:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earth quake

Good morning and welcome in my BAT thread.

In this thread, you will see my different creations for sim city 4.
I haven't a specific style of BATs, perhaps I like to bat some commercial BATs (for Suburban malls or Commercial aera. I also really like the English and Breton style of the Fifties and Sixties.

Projects:

Under construction

Ps: I have an other Pseudo which was Vivydu29, so when I will uploade my futur BAT, It was on Vivydu29 and every of my bats will started with TSC V29 [name of the BAT]

Heblem

Great job! looks soo great  :thumbsup: can't wait to see the textures  :)

Fatsuhono

Look really nice Vivy! I hope to see more progress! ;D

Pat

Looking good so far there EQ!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Quesh

Good job !
To be continued ...

callagrafx

One critique would be the glass entrance....no store would a) have a glass roof that large and b) have an entrance that size, it's just taking up space that could be used for product.

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

SimNation

Looking good. Between this and Bobbo662s HomeDepot should be good.

Earth quake

Thank everyboody.
Callagrafx: good remarque.  :thumbsup:

An small version for a small city.  $%Grinno$%

warconstruct

Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

Pat

EQ looking good there and BTW Heblem did a roof texture that might work real well on this building.... Just get ahold of him and ask him for it and I bet he will give it to you..

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

kimcar

&apls Excellent work my friend

Orange_o_

I like much what you have make :thumbsup:, you progress quickly &apls.
But you should insert shop furniture inside

Orange

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Earth quake

Une_ame

All of your projects are awesome :thumbsup:, do you plan to add some jobs with everyone of this shop ()what()?
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Simpson

Fantastic work in these bats, my friend, they are looking very good  :thumbsup:
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Earth quake

Wow, it's long time that I not posted in this topic. :-[

Because of the ITC team's disappearing, my bat topic has moved in the TSC creation. ;)

My new project is a british supermarket, a Sainsbury's inspired  by that of Christchurch in Dorset.

This bat have a complex roof but it's really beautiful. The bat's silhouette it's finished but He needs numerous details.

Pictures:

Real view:

;)

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Quesh

Very good! Continuing that way my friend  :thumbsup:

Tomas Neto

Fantastic know that you keep making this amazing BAT!!! Awesome work my friend!!!   &apls

Earth quake

After some months without batted, I come back with new things:

> Kermahonnet:

The first BAT that I make is a small countryside house built during the fifties:

Besides, in addition of the house, I have also made a garage:

I exported the garage to see if it wasn't too small, and as you can see, It's enough wide to "allow" pass a Simcity 4's cars like the Orange, CP , Heblem and Mikeseith's cars

The red car is the C.P.'s car
The green car is the Orange's car
The black car  is the LBT's car
The orange car is the Mikeseith's car

The Bat was exported and the Lot have done (there is 5 lots):

+ a night view in-game:

> C.G.C (chauffage et Gaz de Cornouailles)

The second BAT that I've done is the C.G.C which means Chauffage et Gaz de Cornouailles, in french and Heating and Gaz of Cornouailles in english.The store sells gas ( in bottled), but mainly radiators and other items for heating.

It is finished but not exported.

> Garage Kermoguer

the third  bat is a small car repair, called Garage Kermoguer:

It is also export and the lot is also done:

It is a CS$

> Boucherie Baunard:

This Shop is a butcher and it is a W2W Corner. The buildings was built during the fifities and it's a exemple of the Britton Urban Shops built between 1950 and 1960:

However, I have some problem with the lighting of the building as you can see:

> Roc Bihan

The last Bat that I start is a house for your the $$ and $$$ sims. The stye of the house is called Neo-breton because the architects of these type of house take theirs inspirations of the Stone house and others Britton Penty built during the XIX century and during the first part of the XX century. These type architecture was very popular between 1965 and 1990 and there is a lot of houses like this in Brittany:

They missing some gutters, some gutters and the texture, but the models is here.

Vivien