• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

TSC - Earth quake Inc.

Started by Earth quake, December 04, 2008, 12:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baconrocky

Wow, your recent projects look amazing! Are they released yet? I would really like to get my hands on them! :)

Keep up the amazing work!

supremec

I really love the LOTs  &apls And your BATs are amazing!!  :thumbsup:
Click on the banner to see my BATs

Sciurus

Great BATs and LOTs, I love the britain style! ;D

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Earth quake

baconrocky: Not yet. This different Bats will be part of three different pack, containing between 15-20 Bats.

Supermec: Really thank you, I Hope that you like my new BAT. ^^

Guillaume: It's normal, the Breton style was the best of the world :D
and Thank you for your comment.

Update of the 14/07/11

Today it's the 14th July, so I wish you  at every French members of SC4 Devotion a great and nice National day.  :thumbsup:

Then, I have some news today:

> Boucherie Baunard

I finally solved the lights problems of the building and I found a result that convinced me:

I don't made lights inside the Butcher because I have a bug that I can not fix, so I prefer to leave it like that. This BAT is nearly finished, since I have just to ended the terrace

> Roc Bihan

The BAT is also finished and ready to be exported.

As you can see, there are 2 version of the BATs. The first is an orthogonal version and the second is an diagonal version. This will allow me more freedom and more possibility when I would make the lots.

This BAT is the first of a long series of Breton houses (20 overall) that I hope finish before Christmas.

Vivien

Sciurus

Very nice houses again! &apls I love the night views of the little boucherie :thumbsup:

L'atelier d'architecture

Girafe

Good job on these sweety houses,

Lights are much much better now
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

supremec

Yes, I like your new BAT...it's very stupendous  &apls  &apls
Nice to see a diagonal version of your fabulous house  :thumbsup:

Une_ame

SC4 was in need for Briton's style but now that you've start it, you can't escape before building a typical church, a townhall (maybe a school and a station ???).

Since with already have the Gendarmerie, the hospital and ........ the clouds !!  :D
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Rady

Very good work indeed! I especially like the roof texture, it's like beeing cut out from a real house!
If it's a good idea, go ahead and do it. It's much easier to apologize than it is to get permission.

Visit my BAT thread: Slow BAT steady - Rady's first BAT attemtps

DaveN

Small houses look sensational. You see a lot of fine detail and magnitude of work with textures. Perfectly suited to the rural atmosphere. Are they available for download somewhere? If so, I would ask for contact details on them. Again, excellent job.

Earth quake

Thank you everyboody for your comments.  :thumbsup:
Une ame: Don't forget that Sim city 4 miss one thing: the rain.  :D
Without this, the Brittany isn't the Brittany.
The time passes (thank you the french high school and his schedules x-x) but still I haven't stopped the bat. For 5 months (yet) I have finished to lot the C.G.C, Roc Bihan and I have made two other Bats and one Lot. You can see that I haven't lost my time. ^^

Upload of the 17/02/2012

> C.G.C

+ an night view

The bat is a CS$$ and is available in 3 three lots.
The first is a lot of 2 * 2 for village, with a garden for the managers and a small backyard whith some boxes as gas cylinders (and gasoline).

The second is an urban version of the 2 * 2 with the disappearance of the garden in favor of a larger back yard with a direct access to the street.

the third version is a bigger lot (2 * 3) and a mix of the two versions. There is a garden too, but also a much bigger backyard. That's a lot for mid-sized cities.

> 60's Debenhams Departement Store
So here is a relotted version of GaryReggae's Debenhams (I hope you will like, Gary ^^), available in his prop pack on the LEX.
This store is very common in England, but may be used as shopping arcade for your city, because this type of BAT, built in the 60s, is quite common in our urban center.
Some pictures:

It's also a CS$$ with a lot is 6 * 7, which is quite big. I had a little problem for the backyard because the LODs's BAT aren't really great.

> 63-64 Avenue de la France Libre, Quimper

The 63 Avenue de la France Libre are two old houses that were in ruins. They were destroyed last week to be replace by a school. So I decided to bat them for restored them , although again I deliberately keep the dirty side:

The 64 Avenue de la France libre was a garage (or an established of the school next it), which was demolished with the house.
I decided to keep the dirty side and a little run down for more realism. The Garage can be used both in town and in rural aera

> Roc Bihan

His lotting is finsihed and is ready to be upload. The Bat have 8 lots (4 in R$$ and 3 in R$$$), inspired of Britton's gardens.

Here two lots in 2 * 2, for your suburban:

Then the lot 2 * 3, also for the urban focus, but with a larger garden(I can see it in a village or in a less dense urban areas):

A lot in 3 * 2, also for suburban:

A lot in 3 * 3:

A lot 3 * 4, with a garden inspired by those found along South Britain:

A lot 4 * 4, with its own park (I was inspired by the gardens of houses along the Aven ( a britton's river))

And finally a 4 * 5 lot, more large, with a pool and a park. The lot is inspired by a garden of a house next to my house)

> Boucherie Baunard

After long hesitation, I decided to keep the terrace as such, because I could not find suitable plants. So I hope that it will not seem too empty.
The download will consist of  4 lots in $$ and will be in Commercial Service.

Here 2 lots in 1 * 2, one with a small garden and the other with a backyard.

And 2 other lots in 1 * 3, again one with a small garden and the other with a back yard:

> Bourse de l'immobilier

This is a very old BAT (Made 3 years ago) inspired by a real estate agency in Brest.
The BAT is designed to your Suburban and the download will consist of 5 lots, all in CS$$.

The lot in 1 * 2

Two lots in 1 * 3, one with a larger parking and the other with a back yard:

A lot in 1 * 4, with a backyard and parking:

A lot in  2 * 2:

And for finish, an ingame night view. ;)

I hope you will like it.

Vivien

Sciurus

Excellent work my friend!! &apls &apls

L'atelier d'architecture

namspopof

STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4
ToutSimCitiesFrench site for SC4.

supremec

Absolutely great!  &apls I want more  :D

DaveN

They all are great. I can not wait to have these houses in my plugins folder.

hkboondoggle

^ Ditto. Excellent job in polishing the details of the buildings, well done Earth quake!  :thumbsup: