• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Japanese Dam - Dead Link, need!

Started by 6underground, December 13, 2008, 03:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6underground

Can someone help me find this:

http://kamurai.itspy.com/bbs/lev-bbs.cgi?bid=simedit=log5&skin=skin/config/=/bbs/skin/config/&style=1&page=1&ppid=1079351997672736#1079707054424961

The link appears to be dead? If someone has it could they please PM me?

This is by no-means a recent mod, if someone knows where i can download it, or has it. Please let me know :)

"Amazing" - Yoder7652 | "your citybuilding is outstanding" - Sebes | | "Absolutely Fabulous" - M4346 | "Wonderful" - threeswept | "Excellent" - Kimcar | "A treat" - dedgren | "A great source of inspiration" - mbsimcity | "Very Impressive" - Paroch | "Mindblowing" - metasmurf | "Fantastic" - bat | "truly deserved the Trixie Awards" - Sheep49... So, why not visit?!

Moshi

I've tried looking for that BAT a year or so ago, but to no avail.

Would reuploading be possible without contacting the author?

mrbisonm

I have it (probably have everything that was evermade for SC4) ever since it was published, only one thing though........I have no freaking idea where......My SC4-Storage document has some 21 Gb's of SC4 stuff and my biggest pluginfolder is the size of 14,000 files or so ( and I have 6 pluginsfolders  &Thk/()
So, I need a name or at least apartial name that I can make a search on my computer to find it for you.

mrb

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

Moshi

6underground

its okay chaps, a very kind fellow SC4D user found it for me and sent it via email. :)  :thumbsup:

"Amazing" - Yoder7652 | "your citybuilding is outstanding" - Sebes | | "Absolutely Fabulous" - M4346 | "Wonderful" - threeswept | "Excellent" - Kimcar | "A treat" - dedgren | "A great source of inspiration" - mbsimcity | "Very Impressive" - Paroch | "Mindblowing" - metasmurf | "Fantastic" - bat | "truly deserved the Trixie Awards" - Sheep49... So, why not visit?!

XiahouDun

Wow, thats a really nice dam :o Never saw that before.
Current project: Movies 14

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

mrbisonm

Hey I found it in my pluginsfolder just by looking for the name *Dam*.. That was easy........Anyone wants it?

mrb

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)