• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

TSC train

Started by Antoine, April 30, 2007, 11:08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antoine

vester

A good start, but the color is a bit to solid, to clean colors.
To make it really come a life, you would suggest you to add some light reflections, gradients around the corners.

jeronij

The model is excellent  :thumbsup: , but I agree with vester about improving a little bit the textures, so they look somehow more realistic  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Antoine

Yes I'll try, now I redo the model because in Toutsimcity they said it's too rectangular ^^

Antoine

New models :

wagon :

locomotive :

( yeah I know only the model for wagon is changed, not the texture but I 'll do this after

jeronij

He he he... no rush my friend  ;)  You are doing an excellent work  :thumbsup:
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Fukuda

Back to europe ;D

Antoine

I will be missing for a moment because of my computer  :'(

vester

villaV

Good work Antoine, i hope no many  problems whith computer, i like very much your "wagon"
Villavicencio_Colombia

bat

that's a beautiful train! :thumbsup:

MassHelper

Looks a lot like my trains built from lego blocks :-[
SC4 Modders' Assistant and Adviser

The_Hutt

Looks pretty cool. Carriages look great, although the engine seems a little weird to me for a couple reasons. Usually only light railways have seating capacity within the engine - usually with heavy railways the engine is a power-only unit, for safety and practical reasons (the actual engines are big, ya know   ;)). Also the nose looks kind of funky since it's not rounded like most high speed rail engines are. Other than that it looks like a good start.  :thumbsup:

Pat

Hey guys I hate to burst the bubble here but please look at the date of the last post in this thread.... The last post was made over 16 months ago...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie