• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Republic Jeddah and New York

Started by ElPodol, February 17, 2009, 09:42:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElPodol

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

--UPDATE 3--
--JEDDAH CITY--

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ElPodol

Simpson

Fantastic picture, your city is looking perfect  &apls I love the river  :thumbsup:
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

art128

This update is fantastic Elpodol, this old town looks sooo realistic , the ambiance is very well created !  &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kimcar

&apls Nice pics. Like art said that feel the real ambiance  :thumbsup:

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

feliwi

fantastic desert city! Can't wait for more!

Ennedi

Great mosaic ElPodol! I love the mosque and a pond in the front of it!  :thumbsup:

Edit: I have an idea  :) Do you know what would look fantastic on this desert? Circular farmfields made by David (dedgren) in 3RR. Do you know them? look at 3RR exchange thread, maybe you will like these farmfields?
They would be very reasonable here. Their circular shape is caused by circular movement of the irrigation installation.

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Battlecat

Incredible work again!  I swear I could go into Google maps, head over to the middle east around Dubai and find a very similar area in the real world! 

Emperor Stormont

Another fantastic update.  :satisfied:

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

ElPodol

>Simpson - thanks
>art128 - thanks
>kimcar - thanks
>Sciurus - thanks
>feliwi - thanks
>Ennedi - thanks, I search this circular farmfields :)
>Battlecat - thanks
>Emperor Stormont - thanks

I glad you like it and I didn't know that my city looks so realistically, thanks all  :)

ElPodol

guurgkud

Fantastic city you have going on! Looks very lovely. That main avenue has a lot of potential ... makes me think of the Strip in Las Vegas for some reason (or maybe it's the fact that I wish I were there right now  ;D). Either way, keep it up!  :thumbsup:
]http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=7083.0]

Come discover its mysteries...
Tristania // Revisited

rooker1

ElPodol,

Great update.
And yes your city looks realistic with all the small details you add in and your transportation set up looks just as good.  The way you have the housing placed around the working areas of the city.  I can just picture the main avenue packed with comercial buildings once the ciy can sustain them.
The only thing that bugs me is the jumps/bumps in the rail lines, especially the one over the road in the last pic on the left.
Again great work and your pictures are a pleasure to view.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

ElPodol

>guurgkud - thanks
>rooker1 - thanks :)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

--UPDATE 4--
--OIL REFINERY--

The biggest oil refinery in republic.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ElPodol

Simpson

Nice work on this refinery  ;), this is looking so realistic  &apls
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

art128

Wow -- That's an huge Refinery there my friend, you used the good lots and they go in harmony.
Excellent work.

Can't wait the next update,

Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kimcar

&apls &apls Very well done once again. Great lotting that you have done. :thumbsup:

kbieniu7

Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

guurgkud

]http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=7083.0]

Come discover its mysteries...
Tristania // Revisited

JackShadow173

Very Awesome project.  I want to do something similar only more 'planned' like the Dubai area and this has given me plenty of ideas.  I was really searching on how to make desert terrain and I can't thank you enough for showing me how to mod it correctly.  I'm looking forward to more updated.

thundercrack83

Congratulations, ElPodol!

- The Staff