• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Green Wire Fences

Started by luvs2draw, February 23, 2009, 07:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luvs2draw

Hello all,

It has been some time since I have had a problem finding an item.  &apls  I am looking for a green wire fence that would go around the Airports and can be found at the end of the Park's menu. There is 3 pieces, straight, corner and diagonal. Any help would be appricated in finding this.

In the last post here I was looking for Warehouse's for my Naval port. I have found it.  ;D  It is listed on STEX as NavalBase Warehouse Set. I believe the creator is Tonks and there is 16 items in the zip folder. Hope this might help anyone who might be looking for them like I was.

in advance i would like to thank anyone for there help.   :thumbsup:

EDGE4194

luvs2draw - I believe what you are looking  for is part of the RMIP 2 here: http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=15604

luvs2draw

TY Edge. I have dl it and will instaal it and see if what i am looking for is included.    :thumbsup:

luvs2draw

Again the SC4D teams has come thru again.  &apls. I want to thak you EDGE, yes you was correct and I found the fences I was looking for in the RMIP folder. but instead of unzipping the whole thing i found the fence iteams i was looking for and put them in a folder titled RMIP_Airport_fence with the 3 files,

jzo_RMIP2_Fence_jx_1x_f13019...
jzo_RMIP2_Fence_1xCorner...
jzo_RMIP2_Fence_1x Diagonal...

I also included the 2 DAT files

jzo_RMIP2_Exemplars
jzo_RMIP2_Textures

Now I have the fence pieces that work in the game without all of the other Airport pieces that came in the zip folder.

Again i would like to thak you for the information and help.  :thumbsup:

EDGE4194

you are welcome. that's what we do here  :)