• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

How to remove the grass near an avenue?

Started by Fabian93, March 21, 2009, 08:32:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fabian93

Well the picture says everything... I see MDs that have grass near an avenue, and I see some MDs that don't....
In my eyes, this grass doesn't really match there..
Edit: Why do I post this here? Because I'm probably searching for a mod..

Oh... and if I'm already asking, is there a mod, that also removes the grass along the streets? So that streets have the same sidewalk as roads?
Thanks in advance,
Fabian

Fabian93

wouanagaine

Search for sidewalk mods.
Jeroni or SFBT street mods come with one
SMP made one
there are a lot more on STEX

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

io_bg

I don't know are there such mods but if you make a custom transit enabled lot there won't be any grass ;)
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Fabian93

Hi, thanks for the replies.
Wouangaine I really don't know how to search. I didn't find such a mod, just other Street mods... but I want to keep my own street mod (the one from the picture I've taken). I just want to remove the green grass.
io_bg, yes I had the same idea, too. But the problem is, that you can place a transit-enabled lot directly after another transit-enabled lot. At least I can't do it.

Thanks for the help so far.

Swesim

An easy way would be to zone high- or medium density Residential or commercial next to the avenue, that way the grass will dissapear when the growth is sufficient, I use that to get rid of the grass.
The grass is there for the same reason as with the streets, the buildingdensity is too low...

Fabian93

Thanks for the answer  :)
Well recently I noticed that too, but is there any mod that makes everything high density?
I do not zone anything, I always plop my buildings, I don't know if that's a problem?

Thanks for your help,
Fabian

iskrem

Fabian93

&apls Yes! It finally worked - the grass is removed now.  :)

Thanks alot,
Fabian