• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Are their any other FREE downloadable malls other than LTB Plaza Mall?

Started by Opkl, April 02, 2009, 02:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opkl

Thank you. ;D

Also, can someone give me a link to a large downloadable parking lot other than the military one?

Pat

Hey Opkl just search the STEX for malls and parking lots... there is one by me on there under patfirefghtr  ;)

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Opkl

Quote from: Pat on April 02, 2009, 03:10:29 PM
Hey Opkl just search the STEX for malls and parking lots... there is one by me on there under patfirefghtr  ;)

Thanks Pat. I found everything I was looking for plus a Big Kmart. Wonderful looking mall.  :thumbsup: &apls Nice job. Are you going to make anymore?

Pat

I might do a relot of the Park Place Mall as since I've learned a lot since then other then that I dunno... I don't bat at all...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Opkl

Quote from: Pat on April 02, 2009, 10:05:49 PM
I might do a relot of the Park Place Mall as since I've learned a lot since then other then that I dunno... I don't bat at all...

Just an idea.. How about an "x" shaped mall with anchors at each point?  "$Deal"$

Opkl

Quote from: bwatterud on April 03, 2009, 08:07:54 PM
There's this one on the STEX. 

I already downloaded that, but that isn't what I had in mind. I'll try and post a picture from google.

mike3775

Quote from: Opkl on April 06, 2009, 01:50:17 PM
Here's one

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=41.598171,-87.555478&spn=0.005448,0.005751&t=h&z=17

River Oaks Mall, god I used to love that place when i was a kid.  :)  Thats a fairly recent picture as well, it has the new interchage between Torrence Ave and I-94

Pat

Two very good malls and whats scary I remember them both!!! But I would love Cherry Vale Mall  ;)

Opkl

Quote from: Rayden on April 07, 2009, 02:46:14 AM
Have you looked at this post?

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=6354.msg201696#msg201696

Yes. I've seen some of them. When I was asking for malls, I ment other ones like RiverRock, Simgoober's Suburban Mall, LTB Plaza, and Park Place, not the ones that are under ground and not the ones with a huge parking lot and big box stores around it. However, they were all very nice, just not my taste is all.