• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Vale Paulista - Coroados

Started by Tomas Neto, June 04, 2009, 12:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomas Neto

AÇAÍ

Finally Vila Inglesa thinks of investigating the city of Galapagos, therefore, is formed a third team, that is sent for a small city, that stay very near to the port of Galapagos. This city is called Açaí, and becomes a strategic point for the plans of Vila Inglesa!

GALÁPAGOS

Meanwhile, in the port of Galapagos, all people are working very fast to embark the merchandises!

danielcote

FrankU

This is absolutely stunning work.
I could study your pictures for hours, but then I wouldn't have time left to play the game myself....

Battlecat

Nice to see a mosaic from a further zoom, you really do a great job on your cities!

djvandrake

&apls  Looks teriffic!  You have such a nice mix of RCI in the second image, and it all blends together so well.  Your cities really look fantastic.  :thumbsup:

I love the sailboats in the first pic too.

Congrats on a very successful month in OSITM.  &apls

kwakelaar

Love the overview picture, really colourful and so many things to look at.

Tomas Neto

danielcote

FrankU

Battlecat

djvandrake

kwakelaar

Woow, my friends, many thanks!!! Thanks a lot to all!!!

Thank you to everyone who made it possible for the MD Vale Paulista be here, in August on the OSITM!!!
And as a homage to friends who always visit my MD, I publish here more a mosaic of one of the cities of Vale Paulista, in the farewell of OSITM! So, we go to the city of Maracaina!!!

MARACAINA

danielcote

I lilke that plaza aria infront of the home depot with the mixed residential and commercial it looks homey!  :thumbsup:

FrankU

Another fine image.

One question: please tell me what the high rise buildings are that stand between the airport and the highway? I'd like to use them myself.

&apls  &apls  &apls

io_bg

Great work! I particularly like the "roundabout" around the Berlin TV tower :P
And sorry for not replying here for a long time :(
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Battlecat

Excellent work!  There are many lovely parks in that area.

gottago

This is a feast for the eyes--the colors are so rich and saturated--you capture a very strong southern light, and you have a fascinating and pleasing sense of geometry that makes this very special.  :thumbsup:

djvandrake

WOW!  I love the vintage aircraft on display at the entrance to your airport.   :thumbsup:  The parks look wonderful too.  Very  impressive.  &apls

Tomas Neto

danielcote
I lilke that plaza aria infront of the home depot with the mixed residential and commercial it looks homey!   
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you Daniel!!!

FrankU
Another fine image.
One question: please tell me what the high rise buildings are that stand between the airport and the highway? I'd like to use them myself.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you my friend!!! Franku, you're talking about these buildings, gray color, with the little plazas between them?

io_bg
Great work! I particularly like the "roundabout" around the Berlin TV tower.
And sorry for not replying here for a long time.   
Thank you, and is very nice see you here my friend!!!

Battlecat
Excellent work!  There are many lovely parks in that area.   
Thank you my friend!!!

gottago
This is a feast for the eyes--the colors are so rich and saturated--you capture a very strong southern light, and you have a fascinating and pleasing sense of geometry that makes this very special.   
Wow, thanks a lot my friend!!! Many thanks!!!

djvandrake
WOW! I love the vintage aircraft on display at the entrance to your airport. The parks look wonderful too.  Very  impressive. 
Thank you Djvandrake, thanks a lot my friend!!!

Scarton

Very nice mosaics and past few updates! :thumbsup: &apls I love how you develop these suburbs! :thumbsup: I've been lurking around lately, which is why I haven't replied much. ;)

kimcar

&apls &apls Great work mate. Very nice islands around there. I would like to see a egion shot please for see thoses corectly. Keep it up :thumbsup:

Bobbi

WOW, there're many planes next to the roundabout.

Bobbi :thumbsup:

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

Nexis4Jersey

wow i love all the Mosaics and detail u put into this &apls

FrankU

Quote from: Tomas Neto on September 01, 2009, 12:06:54 PM
Thank you my friend!!! Franku, you're talking about these buildings, gray color, with the little plazas between them?

Yes indeed!

Tomas Neto

citycapitalizer
Very nice mosaics and past few updates! I love how you develop these suburbs! I've been lurking around lately, which is why I haven't replied much. 
Hi my friend, I´m very happy for your return to my MD!!! Thank you!!!

kimcar
Great work mate. Very nice islands around there. I would like to see a region shot please for see thoses corectly. Keep it up. 
Thank you my friend, and a region shot, with explications, on the next update!!!

Bobbi
WOW, there're many planes next to the roundabout.
Hi Bobbi, I adore that planes a lot, and I put many planes there, hahahaha!!!

Nexis4Jersey
Wow i love all the Mosaics and detail u put into this! 
Thank you my friend, many thanks!!!

FrankU
Yes indeed!   
LINK HERE!!!