• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Une_ame

I'm gonna try mine.....for the very first time :-[!

Kang Bay pedestrial bridge
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Badsim

Arf ... sorry Jordan , I hesitate but I've got a higher attraction for closer views ... and that pedestrian bridge does it for me ( despite its useless double central pillar and no pedestrians on the horizon )  :-\

Une_ame - 1
canyonjumper - 0

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

clearlypowa

My vote goes to :

Une_ame - 2
canyonjumper - 0

Good luck Both  :thumbsup:

blade2k5

Une_ame - 2
canyonjumper - 1

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

tag_one

rdrdrdrd

io_bg

Bringing the pics over:

canyonjumper

vs
Une_ame

My vote goes to Une ame as well making the score 4-2 in his favour.
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

gottago

Une_ame - 5
canyonjumper - 2

Yan077

Both are great  :thumbsup:

Une_ame - 5
canyonjumper - 3

emgmod

The lack of pedestrians on that bridge ruins the image.

Une_ame - 5
canyonjumper - 4

neburruben

Edelweiss.

EDIT: Photo removed - see next post.

Ennedi

@neburruben: First of all, welcome in SC4 Devotion!  :thumbsup:

Your picture is very nice! But please look at our Competition rules  :). You can't send your picture during the round. Two pictures compete now (Une_ame and canyonjumper), you must wait till one of them will win (ie. till it will get 10 votes), and then you will be able to send your picture.

Please look at the top of this page. You will find a stickied post there, it will contain basic rules and a link to the complete rules.
I hope you will not get discouraged and we will see your picture again in the Competition!  :thumbsup:

Adam

Edit: Neburruben, it would be the best if you would remove your picture now, it will cause mistakes, other players will not know who competes now. Then send your picture again when the round will be finished. It can take a few minutes or several hours though  :)
Edit 2: There is another rule too, if 24 hours passed but nobody got 10 votes, the player who collected more votes wins the round. If there is a tie after 24 hours, the next vote decides. However, you can't give your vote and then immediately send your picture. If your vote was the last one, you must wait at least 30 minutes and then you can send your picture.
I added it because Une_ame sent his picture yesterday at 10:02:17 am and we have less than two hours till the round end, and it seems nobody will collect 10 votes  :)
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

thingfishs

Une_ame - 5
canyonjumper - 5

canyonjumper

what happens in event of a tie?
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

Ennedi

New Horizons Productions
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

neburruben

Quote from: Ennedi on December 20, 2009, 11:01:11 PM
@neburruben: First of all, welcome in SC4 Devotion!  :thumbsup:

Your picture is very nice! But please look at our Competition rules  :). You can't send your picture during the round. Two pictures compete now (Une_ame and canyonjumper), you must wait till one of them will win (ie. till it will get 10 votes), and then you will be able to send your picture.

Please look at the top of this page. You will find a stickied post there, it will contain basic rules and a link to the complete rules.
I hope you will not get discouraged and we will see your picture again in the Competition!  :thumbsup:

Adam

Edit: Neburruben, it would be the best if you would remove your picture now, it will cause mistakes, other players will not know who competes now. Then send your picture again when the round will be finished. It can take a few minutes or several hours though  :)
Edit 2: There is another rule too, if 24 hours passed but nobody got 10 votes, the player who collected more votes wins the round. If there is a tie after 24 hours, the next vote decides. However, you can't give your vote and then immediately send your picture. If your vote was the last one, you must wait at least 30 minutes and then you can send your picture.
I added it because Une_ame sent his picture yesterday at 10:02:17 am and we have less than two hours till the round end, and it seems nobody will collect 10 votes  :)

ok,sorry ... :-[

tooheys

Times over, scores tied. Guess we need a winner  :)

Tough choice, but I'll go with canyonjumper. Like the road layout, but can I suggest you upsize the pic next time.

Une_ame - 5
canyonjumper - 6

Challenger required. Neburruben, now's your chance  ;)

Winner carried over

canyonjumper

neburruben

Ennedi

For a good start  :thumbsup:

neburruben 1
canyonjumper 0

Adam
New Horizons Productions

tooheys

Another tough choice. I still like canyonjumper's road layout, but the snow get's my vote this time.

neburruben 2
canyonjumper 0