• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Badsim's testing ground .

Started by Badsim, October 01, 2009, 04:07:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ecoba

Incredible work !  :o

That image is so very life-like, almost as if I was in Paris at this very moment (I wish at least.. :P) !

Ethan

Orange_o_

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

kelis

great pic Badsin and Great GIf Orange  &apls &apls &apls

Someday we may download the Place of the Concorde? I like so much  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Sciurus

It's great and fantastic! &apls &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

peter007

WoW that's very beautiful it looks like two drops of water to each other. :satisfied:

Badsim

Thank you !  :thumbsup: Especially to David for that demonstrative animated picture !  :P

Quote from: Lowkee33 on October 04, 2010, 04:00:17 PM
....  Are those pedestrians timed with the cars waiting for them?  

Absolutely ...  ;)

Quote from: kelis on October 05, 2010, 09:42:45 AM
Someday we may download the Place of the Concorde? I like so much  :thumbsup:

Kelis ( I love your similar work about Berlin ...  :) ), the way I work with La Concorde ( 4 very non conventional Lots , if you read this thread and not only look at pictures ) makes impossible any upload . That said , all props being from Vnaoned & Orange , they could upload a prop pack so people could do that they want with ... that's their respective decision to do so , or not . I personally think they should . I'm aware this project is generating a lot of desire ... and so I'll militate for .  :-[

Despite what you could think , this isn't a new teaser about the Champs-Elysées entrance from La Concorde ( under construction , waiting for cut trees from Girafe & Horses from Marly from Orange ... ) but a picture about a new way to consider  Traffic Generators from Mikeseith ... simply  replacing plazzas « invisible » buildings ;

There was no other possiblities there , and that works like a dream ... there are now 4 invisible Traffic Generators on or near Place de la Concorde .

Cut trees expected from Antoine having been already shown there , time to present Horses from Marly ( Castle ) expected from David ;

... going back at work . ;)

Cédric .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Girafe

Impressive work with this famous place.

Lions are amazing great job from my rabbit  :P

Pour les arbres taillés peux tu m'envoyer une photo exactes des arbres que tu souhaites en premier, peux y a voir plusieurs types coupes et autres n'hésitent photos bienvenues  :P

Je vais faire 2/3 props que j'avais envie (camion poubelle tu en auras besoin avec les petites camionnettes pour la voirie qui coupe les arbres ainsi que les petits trucs où ils mettent les branchages. D'autre part je vais essayer de faire quelques bus car ceux de l'image son vraiment de différentes échelles et pas en HD j'ai l'impression (là aussi photos bienvenues). Y a t'il une échelle TWT où je peux tout passer en 130% ?

voilà pas bcp de temps malheureusement mais je faire mon maximum avec des petits trucs pour vous aider  ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

marsh

Umm, ok how did you do that? I'm guessing like an overhang lot with roads underneath right?

Badsim

Quote from: marsh on October 09, 2010, 04:55:10 PM
Umm, ok how did you do that? I'm guessing like an overhang lot with roads underneath right?

You're right ...  ;D

Time for some news  .

Firstly ( and as reminder ... ) a Google Earth view about the extent of the site under construction  :

... and/or the extent of the damage : :P 

Winter views aren't my favorites ones  , far from there  , but they're the only possibility to see some details under the trees , notably here the Voie Georges Pompidou ( a road diverging from Champs-Elysées to an underpass to avoid Place de la Concorde ) ;

Whereas autumn views are always pure pleasure ... ;)

I'm progressing slowly , as you can see . The parcs along Champs-Elysées  are a true pain in the ass to reproduce , mainly because I don't find a lot of informations & views about them , but also because I have to deal with the grassy overlays available ... Now, I'm searching for a BAT able to represent almost properly the Pavillon Ledoyen , now so close ...

This famous restaurant surrounded by a parc would deserve to be BATed ...  ::)

Later . ;)

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Une_ame

A love the details youput in the fall's pic like the removable metal fences. There's always a batch of them ready to be used for a defile or demonstration ;).

What are we gonna do with the nice Orange's TWT logo ? Is it OK to put it in the signature ???

Thanks for your good work.
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Orange_o_

Hi Cédric,

Can you take a photo between the place de la Concorde and the bridge? Just the juncton  ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Badsim

Hi David & Emmanuel ,

David , Here you'll find a full size picture ( 1280x1040 - 1 Mo , just click on it again once you'll be at imageshack ... ) , if you want some area zoomed in particular , show me where ...

Emmanuel , thank you for your comment . The logo of the TWT  was mainly made for pictures , mine & and all members ones as well , but you can use it for your signature too , if you want ...  :thumbsup:

I'm finishing Place de La Concorde ...  ::)

Later .

Cédric.

TiFlo

djvandrake

&apls  &apls  &apls

That is a very ingenious trick you used with the traffic generators and the effect is very realistic looking.  Really wonderful to see this project again.  ;D

Hope you are well after the long summer season.

Badsim

No comment this time , only pictures ...  ;D

Overviews .

Mosaics .

Random views .

Thanks for your attention ...

Cédric.

rooker1

That was a lot of fun.  Had to go back several times to take in all those details.
Am I a borbid person if I got a chuckle from the car/bus crash?  I'm guessing that you still have a lot of fine tuning to do, because I see a lot of vehicles hitting each other.  I also hope that in some of those building patios you might be able to add some life.
Otherwise, I love it all and can't wait until the next update.
Great work everyone involved. &apls

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Yan077

Hard to believe my eyes  :o Is it Sim City5 ?  :P
Thanks so much Cedric and all the team, for all these absolutely fabulous pictures, they could represent the game of our dreams, that will never exist...  :'(

Yann  :thumbsup:

TiFlo

Holy crapola, this thing has become freakin' huge!!!!  :o
Like rooker1, I'm amazed at how many details you squeezed in there. This is gorgeous!  &apls

djvandrake

Bravo.  &apls  Supurb to the smallest detail.  The pigeons and the bus crash are just the icing on the cake.  :thumbsup:

Orange_o_