• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Battlecat's Mods Work and Support

Started by Battlecat, January 04, 2010, 11:39:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Battlecat

Hi everyone!  As I've finally made the leap towards releasing a mod on the LEX, I'm opening this thread a support/work thread to present projects on the go and to help out with any questions or issues you might have with anything I release or have released either here or on the STEX.  I'll have some works in progress to share shortly. 

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have and to point out things I may have missed! 

Available Items:

Maxis Street Cul de Sacs with Alpha Map - Based off of Qurlix's old Cul de Sac mod, with a new texture style and alpha maps to work with sidewalk mods.   
Maxis Street Roundabout Alpha Mod - A simple tweak to the NAM street roundabout textures to add an alpha map alpha maps to work with sidewalk mods.
Overhanging Pieces for Simgoober's Canals - This was created and released on Simtropolis several years back but it's out there if you need it. 

Cyclone1001

Very good, I already downloaded. VERY useful &apls

clearlypowa

Ty for sharing. very usefull add on  :thumbsup:

Battlecat

I'm just working on the final checks to ensure I've got all the bits of RTMT 3.6 accounted for in the GLR/RTMT mod before submitting the revised version for candidacy.  I think I've finally hit all the marks here.  Somehow I managed to miss the existance of the SAM component of this mod when I was downloading the RTMT initially.  Just an odd little oversight I guess.

I'll be wrapping up the last double checks tonight.