Menu

LEX File Exchange
EA Support Files
SC4 Wikipedia
Network Addon Mod
Dependencies
Chat
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

July 30, 2021, 07:07:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Calidores  (Read 57097 times)

Offline art128

• ~\.Failed Haibane./~
  • Administrator
  • Forums Legend
  • CL: Chocolarte
Re: Calidores
« Reply #160 on: February 22, 2016, 08:17:46 AM »
Nicely done, I like this town. :)

There are just a couple things you can consider. They're based on my personal tastes but I think they can apply to you as well.
Firstly, I've never been a fan of the Maxis hospital... I don't know for you but I always found it to be severely under-scaled for a large hospital and really commie looking. For your city I think Mickebear's hospital might look really good.
Secondly, I think you should have a look at Rivit's tunnel mod, imo they'd look good in your cities, rather than the standard maxis tunnels.  (IIRC, you'll need to redraw all of them.)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Looking for a specific props or texture? Check out the Props & Textures Catalog: Props [link] - Textures [link]

Do you want to turn off all shadows in the game? Check out GMT's trick! [link]

Offline feyss

« Reply #161 on: February 22, 2016, 04:50:53 PM »
Awesome job, especially the rivers, as always  ;)

Offline vortext

• Administrator
  • Forums Guru
  • CL:
    Street Smarts
« Reply #162 on: March 05, 2016, 05:28:23 AM »
Had some serious catching up to do here. First of all a belated congratulations on the first year anniversary!  &dance The postcards are really well done, and I also really like your flag designs.  :thumbsup:

Suradis Nova is nice as well and it couldn't be a more suitable location for Via Vortext indeed.  ()stsfd()

As for a more poorer look to the latest city tile, iirc both Feroxx and Glenni have made some pretty run down w2ws which might be suitable. You could also consider incorporating a few of Jestar's industrial buildings, some of which fit in w2w environment, for a more grimy look.

And as per usual great work combining different kinds of waterways into a cohesive whole indeed.  &apls
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 01:12:59 PM by vortext »
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana