• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Calidores

Started by 11241036, January 22, 2015, 11:48:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

Nicely done, I like this town. :)

There are just a couple things you can consider. They're based on my personal tastes but I think they can apply to you as well.
Firstly, I've never been a fan of the Maxis hospital... I don't know for you but I always found it to be severely under-scaled for a large hospital and really commie looking. For your city I think Mickebear's hospital might look really good.
Secondly, I think you should have a look at Rivit's tunnel mod, imo they'd look good in your cities, rather than the standard maxis tunnels.  (IIRC, you'll need to redraw all of them.)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

feyss

Awesome job, especially the rivers, as always  ;)

vortext

Had some serious catching up to do here. First of all a belated congratulations on the first year anniversary!  &dance The postcards are really well done, and I also really like your flag designs.  :thumbsup:

Suradis Nova is nice as well and it couldn't be a more suitable location for Via Vortext indeed.  ()stsfd()

As for a more poorer look to the latest city tile, iirc both Feroxx and Glenni have made some pretty run down w2ws which might be suitable. You could also consider incorporating a few of Jestar's industrial buildings, some of which fit in w2w environment, for a more grimy look.

And as per usual great work combining different kinds of waterways into a cohesive whole indeed.  &apls
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana