• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your industrial wastelands!

Started by marcszar, March 11, 2007, 04:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankU

That is certainly true.
Using the stuff in another way than it was meant to in the first place is one of the creativity challenging things of the game.

DJSun1981

Here is the industrial-area-east from my Region "Hallbach":

Moe31

Hi everybody! I wanted to know where can i find those huge tanks and factories?

Nexis4Jersey

tag_one

usfwoody

Quote from: Moe31 on July 25, 2010, 11:26:04 AM
Hi everybody! I wanted to know where can i find those huge tanks and factories?

@Moe31

I believe you are asking about SOMY's line of industrial BATS.  Go to: http://members3.jcom.home.ne.jp/somy000/index.htm  and download to your hearts content.  Keep it Japanese, the page seems to lose functionality when translated.  Scroll down and find a line of links

"Home P1 P2 P3 P4 P5 ... etc"  these are the download pages. Just click on the pictures of the lots you want and blamo, they will start downloading.

Also consider a LEX power search of 'Tag One' <--- that may not be technically correct but you wont miss it

Also, in case you didnt already know, the big @ss powerlines are from 'Heblem' (or Heblam) over on the STEX

Une_ame

Bernard, can you tell me the origin of this factory ?? I've been looking for it for years !

Thanks !
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

adroman

une_ame, try this  ;).

Looking wonderful, all!

Adrian.
737s, Air Force, Australia... what next?

Une_ame

travismking

ume marcszar has a couple large industrial factories which I use quite often, mostly because they are modeled after buildings in the city where I live, but also cuz they are really nice BATs :) I would check them out if you like this factory

Une_ame

Travismking, I use to live in Washington DC and Baltimore was a common destination for me. I really like the inner harbor with the shops, the aquarium and USS Constellation.

This plant, that can be seen from it, always attracts my view when I was there.

I do agree with you and I've already download other stuff like the very nice rowhouse.  :thumbsup:

x-ten

My first in region industrial zone

Sometimes I remakes lots for sidewalk similarity

samerton

NASCAR_Guy

Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

samerton

@ NASCAR_Guy: Nice! Where did you get those coal lots from? They look great!  :thumbsup:

FrankU

Take a look at the STEX, search for "Jamison" and you'll find the lots. They are Fukuda's.

Fabian93

Could somebody tell me where I can find this warehouse?
Any help would be awesome - have been searching for ever... it would fit perfectly in my historic seaport district..

Fabian

Gringamuyloca

I think it's jestarr's Sugar Warehouse

going to download it myself.. :)

Tamara

Fabian93

That's it - fantastic!
Thank you very much :)