• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Réaumur 09/02

Started by n3w-y0rk-city, April 06, 2008, 09:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan B.

Wow!  I see many things that I like in these pictures:  the seasonal trees; the excellent use of the GLR-in-avenue; and I especially like that 14th-century look. 

Well done - and I'll definitely be keeping an eye out here.   :thumbsup:

warszawa

Nice city there matey! :D
Great usage of GLR and canals, very proffesional! :thumbsup: The Allianz Arena looks the part there, and so do the downtown skyscrapers. Looking forwards to more.
Visit my Warsaw, Poland MD.

Q-Tips

Great looking city. And some buildings i never seen before. Guess i'll start looking around for some of those BATS. You have some interesting ways of solutions.  :thumbsup:

CabraBuitre

I like your use of the GLR and the canals... can't wait to see more!

Quote from: Une_ame on April 11, 2008, 06:58:14 AM
Can you tell us where does your library come from ?

Library can be found HERE.  Made by Caliban, great batter who only made a few buildings... but they were all great!

Check out Abelfarei!

n3w-y0rk-city

Thank's everyone !
Today pics of Foncouverte small rural village

bat

Really nice rural area there, n3w-y0rk-city! Great work on that update with the farm fields!! :thumbsup:

vester

Nice pictures, but try to click the minizer button, in your lower left corner, before taking the pictures:

The market looks a little out of place compared to the size of the city.

rooker1

Your pics have left everyone speechless with those awesome pics.  ;)
You need to be patient my friend.  They will come, especially if you keep going like this.
I will suggest that you take your pics with the pause button turned off or DL this, SMP Yellow Pause Thingy Remover.  I have it and I love it.  ;)
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Quesh

I like your CBD  :thumbsup:
But try to make some diagonals in this town, here it is too square  ;)

Une_ame

J'adoooore le quartier avec les grattes-ciels (qui sont très bien choisi d'ailleurs ;)) ainsi que celui avec les immeubles haussmaniens, l'ensemble me fait evidement penser à la Défense et Neuilly. Je pense que c'est voulu...

I loooove the Haussmanian and the Financial districts (with the wonderfull 'scrapers), it makes me think about the western suburbs of Paris, nice job. :thumbsup:...
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

CabraBuitre

I hadn't been on for several weeks...  that last update was great, I can't wait to see more!!!

Check out Abelfarei!

n3w-y0rk-city

rhythmandjays

I can't wait to see how you develop those terraces. Nice updates and great region.

Une_ame

:oWhere are those building coming from ()what()???
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

n3w-y0rk-city

Thanks !! The buildings are from simtropolis "medietrranean rowhomes"

n3w-y0rk-city

I am not surprised not to have not any comments because all SC4 devotion turns around some cities and the rest you don't care at all !  :thumbsdown:  :-[  /wrrd%&

Earth quake

No, no n3w-y0rk-city.

Your city is really beautiful, I love the Réaumur Center and I like this place.
But your rural aera isn't very good.
Go on.  :thumbsup: