• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Map

Started by nedalezz, July 27, 2011, 05:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nedalezz

Alright, so this is the map we are working with:

Some changes to the landscape will be made as we go along, and given that Dunya is a desert island, it will have a desert terrain (unlike the greenery of the picture.)

If you have any input, please leave it in the discussion board. Thanks!

Exla357

Could we possibly make it tropical? Keep the terrain and use a tropical tree control maybe? Whatever you do it looks great!

-Alex

EDIT: Nevermind, completely disregard all of that!

nedalezz

Alex, although I love tropical settings (I live in one in RL), I wanted a desert setting to give it a completely blank canvas, and really get those creative juices working. As a participant, you can really do whatever you want! By that I mean, if you decided you wanted a park somewhere, well you could donate money to the government, and theyll make a park in whatever name you'd like! If you like green, make the island green!

Exla357

Yeah, sorry, I posted that without thinking. In this case, a desert setting would be better.

-Alex

rjet13

Where is Rawa'a on the Dunya map exactly?

nedalezz

On the eastern side of the island :)

rjet13

Ah, thanks for clarifying that.

Exla357

Are those small outlying island things gonna be for sale?

nedalezz

Haha, might be! Guess an offer would have to be seen :)

You cant see it on the map, but Ive left a lot of space for the creation of a new island - it will serve as the base for Dunya's second settlement some time in the future. Imagine - branches of your businesses all over the islands :)

AmphibiousRodent

I was going to ask about those as well. I have my eye on those quotation-mark-looking islands up the coast from Rawa'a as a possible future home of the Davis fishing fleet.