• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Sakura & Coming soon, Sakura Republic (don't need to post replies for that ^^)

Started by planetechef, February 22, 2010, 08:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nedalezz

Awesome Awesome Awesome!

The river looks incredibly real, and your little asian is...well, just like Asia :)

Where did you get those stone wall slope pieces?

canyonjumper

Very nice! Great work, planetechef!

Nedal, I think those are from Mas71's wall set. Just search Mas71 in the Author search.

-Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

planetechef

Canyonjumper is right, both dams and slope wall are from Mas'71.
& coming soon "Sakura Republic".

Rady

Thats really amazing! I promise to stop over regularly! To mee it looks like there's not a singel standard buildng in you city? Really great work on your rural areas, too!
If it's a good idea, go ahead and do it. It's much easier to apologize than it is to get permission.

Visit my BAT thread: Slow BAT steady - Rady's first BAT attemtps

kwakelaar

Very nice work with your Japanese styled buildings, and the images are looking very good.

Leech10

Looks good! Very realistic and detailed. Can't wait for more!
Nacar: The Diary of Misa Antacar

planetechef

13 posts

Yann007:
Thanks, i'm glad you like it, what a shame for the grid, sorry  :-[ thanks because i don't realize then i don't turn them off, such a amateur  ::)

Rooker1
Thanks a lot, hall of fame? not yet i think, more details and life i guess, but very kind, i appreciate that  :thumbsup:

Crossside
thanks you for be here  :thumbsup:

Sciurus:
Merci Guillaume 

Manuel R:
Thanks and sorry for the grid  ::)

Battlecat:
Thanks, i'm glad you say that because i try to make some curve really recently  ()stsfd()

mtg:
Thanks a lot, yes the dams are from Mas'71 on the LEX  ;)

Neto:
Thanks again

Leech10:
Thanks for your support  &hlp

Kwakelaar:
Thanks you

Rady:
Thanks, and they are truth buildings  ()stsfd() thanks to the Bat people who make this game so much better, i try to learn how use the lot editor, so i play with a little bit  ::)

Canyonjumper:
Thanks again for leave your comments here  :thumbsup:

Nedal22:
Thanks, i'm glad you like the river, even with the grid  ::)

So today i decide to update some news rural pictures before show you the suburb of the city of Sakura, the idea it's to make a nice green suburb.

planetechef

Update 3 (country side)

And a preview of the suburb

See you around

antimonycat

Fantastic stuff! It's always nice to see non-European building styles in an MD. It's refreshing and I'm sure you've got a lot of ideas to make a really interesting Mayor diary. My one criticism would be the lack of people in your pictures - I think adding a few in and around the streets and fields would really make it come to life.

I'm looking forward to the next update!

Rady

If it's a good idea, go ahead and do it. It's much easier to apologize than it is to get permission.

Visit my BAT thread: Slow BAT steady - Rady's first BAT attemtps

BuildingUp

The pictures have a lot of soul, no pun intended. I really love the layout and the Asian flare, it's great.  &apls

adroman

Amazing work, yet again! I'm stunned at the beauty of your rural areas... well done!  :)

Havva good one,
Adrian.
737s, Air Force, Australia... what next?

calibanX

Wow, this is beautiful. You've downloaded some great Asian BATs. Very artistically done.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

Battlecat

Superb work, you've done a wonderful job creating this area!  I love how everything fits together and looks right for the region!

armagin

Its been said already but... this is the bees knees!!! Really though, nice style and very refreshing!
Check out a journey through Heavenshire over on Simtropolis: http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=716

Tomas Neto

Sakura is a fantastic place!!! Awesome work again, great pictures!!!  :thumbsup:

Shilka

That's some very beautiful detailing you're displaying here, it really shows you give every gridsquare care and attention.
Tree placement, farms, types of roads, paths, all beautifully balanced to perfection. Excellent presentation too!
It must be taking enormous amounts of time, getting all that custom content together, building it all with so much attention to detail, and then preparing the updates.... very well done!

penguin007

Lovely update again I love the railway and the dotting around of greenhouses is lovely little touch

Will

nedalezz

Now I travel to China alot, and I must say this is as accurate as I have seen an Asian MD be. You leave no detail unturned, it truly is Asian to the last rock.

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *